Candy Crush Saga Level 2488 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 2488 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
You have 17 moves to clear the jelly and complete level 2488.
First clear the cake bomb in the bottom part of the board, you'll need a bit of luck to get the moves beside it, but the quicker you can clear it the better chance you will have of completing the level.
The cake bomb will clear the first key, then you need to collect the rest to unlock the bottom right part of the board.
Once there are candies in the right side try to make moves there as much as possible, this will create cascades which will help clear the rest of the jelly.
Video below
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know in the comments and I will try to change it

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, this was such a fun game. Obviously those ahead of me had no complaints ;)

Anonymous said...

I've been on this level for days and have not gotten even close to winning.

Bella said...

Another all luck round that requires absolutely no skill. It's like playing slots, only more boring.

Anonymous said...

Posting for 🍀

iseark said...

Just posting for lucky board. Such a boring level. No skill required whatsoever. Just point and click and lose.

Anonymous said...

"Wow, this was such a fun game" ?????????

I think you need psychiatric help.

Me said...

Worst boards. No matches to move in bottom right. 3 days at this!! Grrrrr!!

rachel said...

Can't believe this board. This may be the one that makes me quit. So sick of playing one level a million times and finally pass it and the next one is another hard level or nightmarishly hard level. What's the point in playing anymore? Not even fun like it used to be. Now when even think abt playing I dread opening the app because it's just frustration and torture. I must be mental continuing to play this game after this level. What a joke.

Lolo said...

Posting for luck....