Candy Crush Saga Level 2875 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 2875 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
Level 2875 is a dual task level, you have to collect 2 cherries and clear the jelly in 22 moves.
The frog will unlock the locked licorice in the middle so try to grow it if you can, it is possible to unlock the licorice without using the frog but it's doubtful that you could do it in so few moves, maybe a colourbomb/wrap combo as long as the wrap is the same colour as the candy in the middle would do it.
As you are trying to grow the frog make matches next to the spawners to slow down the rate of spawning so the board doesn't get clogged up with too much licorice.
The cherries are easy to collect once the licorice is unlocked, make matches in the bottom of the board and the cherries will drop out of the exits at the bottom of the middle section.
There is no jelly under the spawners so there is no need to destroy them.
Video below by Kazuohk
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know in the comments and I will try to change it.


26 comments:

Pilch said...

This must be the most boring level yet, The majority of the time there is only one move available. if you get a strip ,wrap ,or colour bomb the licorice covers it the next move.

JaneM said...

Not enough moves for me.

Anonymous said...

This one is ridiculous! Give us a chance King....

Anonymous said...

I agree with David...you get one move at a time...boring!

krisenliliane said...

pfffffff, this is sooooooooooooooooooooooo stupid. What are you doing King????

Anonymous said...

Played for days trying for that lucky board. Finally got it, with a color bomb/wrap combo early on. I had that combo many times, but getting it within the first 10 moves really made a difference, actually finished with 16 moves left! It was a terrible level for sure. - hbk

Anonymous said...

Deleted game and done. Just not fun anymore!

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck.

Roger75 said...

Agree with the comments above... very boring level...

Carol the elder said...

I added all three boosters to the space dash. Maybe that was overkill, but the fish did help a bit. I was able to start with a sprinkle/wrap.that was the same color as the candy in the middle of the licorice and that was a big help.

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck

Anita said...

Help! Need a lucky board please! Don’t have any boosters.

Unknown said...

I totally agree!

Unknown said...

I'm with you! Burnt through all my boosters over last several days with this AWFUL level!!!

Anonymous said...

It started as fun, but now it's boring. Need a lucky board. Not enough moves, and really annoying with the frequent 'no move' resets just as the frog gets close to 2 candies of the same color.

Anonymous said...

These last episodes have had a lot of hard and super hard levels. I like a challenge but not when it gets boring and frustrating. It would be nice to see a few levels that said" fun level"

Naz said...

Posting For luck

Anonymous said...

Can't get this one. Got the cherries, can't get the jelly. Got all the jelly (once) but couldn't move the cherries. So many turns only have a single possible move that does nothing. Wasted a lot of boosters too. Posting for luck now.

lvoris927 said...

Such a boring level; no fun ; licorice blocks pretty much every setup you make for stripes or wraps. Time to walk away from it for a while

Melanie said...

Posting for luck

Melanie said...

I came here to get hints before my first play and posted for luck, got it first time with space helmet. I waited until the colour bomb was lined up with a wrapped candy the same colour as middle candy, then saved the the drop to take out the last jelly

katericia said...

No consigo que la cereza se sitúe en el sitio de salida, me cae en el centro y en ese momento ya no dispongo de movimientos suficientes para volver a dar la vuelta

Anita said...

Please please give me a lucky board! Third time asking for help! Very frustrating!

Anne said...

Yay! Got to use frog 3 times! I think I used cb+wrap/stripe in a previous try, but succeeded without!

Anônimo said...

Outro nível ridículo e nojento. Deletando o CC.

Robin said...

I played this about 8 times, no boosters, I used the frog twice in the middle and once on the left bottom side, I needed one move and wasn’t paying attention, didn’t think I was that close, frog really helped so I used my bars for xtra moves, and got that last one I needed and now on to the next😊👍 good luck everyone