Candy Crush Saga Level 2939 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 2939 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
This is a jelly level with lots of licorice! To begin with you should be able to make a colourbomb/wrap combo in the middle of the board. It's worth making a few moves to get more orange candies on the board before you switch the combo. This will clear most of the licorice and as long as you clear some licorice with each move none will drop on the next move.
When you know that licorice will drop on the next move, make a small match of three somewhere away from the jelly, then you can clear some while you are clearing jelly.
Only use powerful combos when you have just cleared licorice or it will drop down and cover the board again.
Video below
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know in the comments and I will try to change it.

22 comments:

Never pay a cent Bobby said...

If starting with space ship combos, reset until the CB is outside the middle row of 5 and will be preserved with initial blasts.

Anonymous said...

I've tried the above tip and I've tried combining 2 CBs...both strategies several times...still can't get it

Francisco Diego said...

Don't take 2 CB Together. You get the board full of licorice

mrs-baglady said...

Looking for help on this. Have never had a spaceship and can't get near solving it...

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck

Liz said...

Don't worry Mrs baglady, even when you get the space helmet, candy crush randomly removes it for no reason!

katericia said...

complicado, demasiado regaliz

katericia said...

No puedo jugar desde mi tableta, me sale un mensaje que dice que en estos momentos no tengo acceso al reino, que lo intente mรกs tarde, pero hace mรกs de una semana que no m lo permite. Alguien puede ayudarme?

katericia said...

Publicar para la suerte

katericia said...

No se porque no es un nivel duro. Yo lo veo durรญsimo!!

Anonymous said...

Using up my boosters so when they're gone - so am I.

Flippenheck said...

Ok. Will try tips thanks

Anonymous said...

Easy ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‹

Anonymous said...

Unbeatable stupid level! Nuff said!

Anonymous said...

Need a lucky board please!

Donna said...

Mine just adds more blockers after I clear making it impossible!!

Momm said...

Too many licorice. Posting for luck

Joosy said...

Yay! A fun level for a change. I love it when there's lots of bombs and the board moves quickly. I don't care if I have to play this level a few times. At least it's not tedious. As we know, the game does mean that we play levels quite a few times before we get through. Stop complaining so much. Find something else to do if it bothers you so much.

Tisha Thomas said...

I found that sprinkle/stripe combos and especially stripe/wrap combos brought down way too much licorice from the dispensers. The best combo, by far, is the sprinkle/wrap. The first pops bring licorice but the second pop destroys it, leaving the board with more options for following moves.

Robin said...

I passed the level on my 5th try, no boosters, seem to make its own and I like the fast ones, if you lose you don’t mind it doesn’t take that much time and find it fun.
Good luck everyone ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘

Billie Girl said...

Lucky board please