Candy Crush Saga Level 2942 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 2942 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
This is a jelly level with plenty of moves so not a hard level.
There is jelly under the spawners so they will have to be removed and there are tricky jellies in the top corners which need combos or colourbombs to clear.
A colourbomb/stripe is best for clearing the top corners as a CB/wrap combo tends to miss those jellies as the wraps drop away from the top before they explode unless they are trapped on the "shelf".
Just look for the most powerful combos you can make and you shouldn't have too much trouble with this unless the moves are reduced.
Video below
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know in the comments and I will try to change it.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why is this level impossible to get? Never had this before! Is this the way of cc to stop playing this game? Do you have enough players? Well, than you get What you want, not my game anymore. Beter delete or ignore you!

Rick said...

This was a timed jelly level when I played it and was very difficult. I have to buy 2 time extensions to pass it. Now it's a simple jelly level. Lucky for two who play this level days or weeks behind.

Ditte said...

I thought it was easier, when it was timed. Lots of extra time candies fell. And it was awesome for collecting sugardrops. I got 215 once, and could have gone on, but stopped trying.

carlton said...

On my tablet this is a timed level ..on my phone it's not....was able to beat both versions..i went back after completing the episode to play the timed version but even with all the extra time keys timed level was not easy . So lesson learned if you have more than one device ..check to see if the levels are different..

Anonymous said...

So happy to find out when I got to this level that it was no longer a timed level on all three of my Android devices. I was so not looking forward to these last two timed levels that I went shopping this afternoon instead of playing. Then, when I got home I had a big glass of wine before I continued. I highly recommend that for any timed levels. Anyways, for this non-timed level I finished 1st try with 11 moves left
Sharon

Carol the elder said...

Another thing we have in common, Sharon! I didn’t have a timed level either, so I will toast you with my evening wine later. It wasn’t so easy for me, but I got through it. We may have a light dusting of snow here in Georgia tonight. Panic will ensue shortly! 🍷❄️❄️

Anonymous said...

Need help please

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck

Naz said...

Posting for luck

Carole said...

Waiting for lucky board

Robin said...

I passed this first time but I did use boosters to start the choc.sprinkle wrap combo, it was nice to get through a level with 3 stars and only play once, so I got a little break with this one, good luck to allπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘