Candy Crush Saga Level 2953 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 2953 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
Grow the frog as quickly as possible, at the same time look for matches in the other sections of the board to clear some of the licorice. Once the frog is grown use it carefully in an area that you are having trouble clearing the jelly or bombs.
A colourbomb can be used either to grow the frog again or clear jelly, whichever you feel will be the most advantageous.
Video below by Skillgaming
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know in the comments and I will try to change it.

16 comments:

Sborn4 said...

Started with a color bomb and a fish booster. My bombs were also were mostly same color as frog.

Mangesh said...

Posting for luck

Sultanate said...

Posting for luck

Anonymous said...

Ok so now only 16 moves not 20. Not fair.

Anonymous said...

This could be cased as a hard level impossible need lucky board please

Anonymous said...

Frog doesn't work on my phone. Never grows at all.

Carole said...

Wairing for a lucky board

Carole said...

Very hard... frustrating

Anonymous said...

Not enough moves!

Robin said...

Haven’t tried this level yet, reading Cookie advice first, she always seems to give us good advice, just think she didn’t have advice to help her so nice for her to be helping us to give us an idea to pass this level and so many others
Ty Cookie😊👍

Robin said...

I have always played my games on my phone
My frog has always worked, I use an iPhone and it’s 2020 now so things have been fixed at least I hope so

Laura said...

Not many comments on this one. Posting for luck. I'm using the frog but still got remaining jellys each time.

Cmitch said...

Not enough moves. I hate bombs

Unknown said...

Not enough moves.
Posting for luck.

Anonymous said...

Not enough moves to get this skillfully so it back to the lucky board thing, please cc

Annie said...

Not enough moves. Lucky board needed.