Candy Crush Saga Level 2966 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 2966 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
At the present time I do not believe this level is passable without boosters.
You only have 13 moves to clear the jelly so every move has to count.
First you have to unlock the chocolate, then clear it and finally clear the jelly! All in 13 moves!
You're going to need some powerful combos to unlock and clear the chocolate so that you can get to the jelly, and on a restricted board these are pretty hard to make.
I used boosters to complete the level, at present there are no videos on YT with 13 moves and no boosters so I have posted my video below using fish, colourbomb and stripe/wrap boosters.
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know in the comments and I will try to change it.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, of course this looks easy when you use every booster known to man! I've been on this one forever and seriously, not even close!!! Posting for luck, because I'm out of boosters!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

With every passing level it gets more and more ridiculous.... I feel my time with this game is quickly coming to an end. this is a hard level and again it’s not marked accordingly it is very annoying.... wire, chocolate, licorice and not enough moves

Anonymous said...

The ever reliable double CB to start. Indy

Carol the elder said...

I used the full Santa's stocking and added a fish booster for good measure. I reset until the sprinkles were close and swapped to get them side by side. You have to be careful not to set off a match you don't want! Anyway, finished with five moves left. I don't know if the fish was needed. I don't think it helped any.

Francisco Diego said...

I had a great luck. After some good moves I got a CB side to a wrap. After this move I had no problem to end. I think such a board is the only way. Wish you all luck, the same I had

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck

Never had a helmet said...

No boosters, easy and fun level,1st try.

Anonymous said...

After a few days, finally got it--no stocking or boosters! Merry Christmas to me!

peches4 said...

BOOOOO, Candy Crush! Not fair, not fair at all!!!

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck

Anonymous said...

I just get reloading the game until I got a more favourable board; one with at least a stripe or wrap. After that I made moves really carefully and ended up with a nice cascade. It took me just a few tries with no boosters. Maybe the game was made easier now?

shelleyjim said...

I totally agree it’s getting worse each level

Anonymous said...

Managed it with five moves to spare with no boosters - got very lucky with a colour bomb and strike next to each other after the first move

Mollie said...

Passed the second time trying, using one color bomb! Whew!