Candy Crush Saga Level 3009 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
You have to score 450,000 points to complete level 3009 AND use all the moves. 
This can be a frustrating level as the moves are very restricted at the start, but if you clear the blockers on each side to get the candies dropping it is a bit easier.
You really need colourbombs to get the score and to clear the bombs before they detonate.
You can sometimes make colourbombs yourself, but the popcorns will give you 4. Once you start to get colourbombs use them on a single colour for the best score, but if you can get a colourbomb/wrap combo that will help grow the popcorns as well as giving a reasonably good score.
In the video below the player uses a double colourbomb combo, but this is not needed, I managed to pass without this combo. Unfortunately I can't make videos at present.
Video below by Skillgaming

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know in the comments and I will try to change it.

14 comments:

Unknown said...

This has to be the most insane level I have played. The first time I used the check booster and the whole board filled with popcorn so I couldn't make any moves. The next time I didn't use the check and I couldn't get enough popcorn on the board to fill the order. I ended up using gold bars for more turns and still had to use a ton of hammers to finally get some of the popcorn off the board and get enough to fill the order. What a huge waste of boosters.

Francisco Diego said...

First attempt without booster with a lucky board

Anonymous said...

Super fun level. Got 760,000 pts. in two moves using two separate chocolate sprinkles on bombs. Made a chocolate sprinkle combo with 11 moves left so didn't have to worry about bombs timing out after that. Finished with 4,569,300 points.
Sharon

Bear with me said...

Pretty wild. Started with 2 CBs and after using already had the points needed. Then random CBs just kept showing up and was able to finish with over 5 million points. Don’t know if it was just a lucky board or if that will work out for everyone.

Anonymous said...

?

Cory said...

They changed it to a timed level and now back to the old one again? I'm confused.

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck

Never had a helmet said...

1st try, no boosters.

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck

Anonymous said...

Another horrible level that has players deleting this game site. CC going to get rid of a lot of players with levels like this. Impossible!

Addicted said...

My tip is just load up your helmet because each level so far has been quite easy with all the boosters. Of course you might still need to reset the board until it's a win win situation but it's more fun than struggling for days on the same level. If you don't want to load up, don't complain how hard it is.

Jim said...

I got it on first attempt buy was given a free color bomb to start. The game made me about 6 more and finished with over 5 million points.

Anonymous said...

Post for luck

Anne said...

Good one!