Candy Crush Saga Level 3024 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 3024 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
Only 18 moves to clear all the jelly is not many, but it is possible to clear level 3024 if you concentrate on clearing the cakes using stripes, wraps and colourbomb combos. You won't be able to make matches beside the cakes so work on clearing the blockers so you have space to make the combos you need.
Normally you would want to work in the bottom part of the board to create cascades, but you need to keep the chocolate from taking over too much in the top right so you will need to make some moves there to begin with.
You will get lots of cascades once the board is opened so don't give up even if you are down to your last couple of moves. The cakes will take the jelly that is under them so simply destroying them will be enough once the rest of the board is fairly clear.
Cascades are the answer, so keep looking for those combos to get the candies cascading at every opportunity.
Video below
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know in the comments and I will try to change it.

35 comments:

Anonymous said...

Started with a double freckle, then did as Cookie recommended and created combos to clear up the remaining cake segments. Indy

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck

Ellie said...

Did the same. It worked.

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck

Danielle said...

I'm getting tired of this level......2 days playing and not even close!

Katericia said...

Pues a mí no me funciona...

Deb V. said...

Boring , 3 days of this, done!

Debbie Holden said...

Lucky board needed

Anonymous said...

How to these people manage to start with double Colour Bombs? ? ? ?
I haven't made a dent in this one yet.
PFL

Winegums said...

Where the heck does King get all the lucky candies? Mine don’t show up until the very end of the game. Gotta be a fixed game. Not possible to do this in 18 moves. What a farse. Sick to death of replaying this level.

Rooska said...

I agree, its a bloody nightmare

Anonymous said...

Posting for lucky board please.

Flippenheck said...

Help please

Flippenheck said...

Ta

Blueblood said...

Lucky board needed please

Anonymous said...

Getting nowhere near posting for luck

Anonymous said...

Posting for a lucky board please!

Alessandra said...

This is just stupid.

Pathetic number of moves.

I’ve wasted cb wrap and stripe boosters for nothing.
Idiotic waste of time , designed to make you buy extra moves.
👎
I’m surprised I’ve still got the patience to play this scam of a game.

Anonymous said...

Lackey board needed!

Blessed said...

Why can't I get booster's from playing level 1 seven time's anymore? And where is my space dash????HELP PLEASE!

Tammy Caison said...

No luck and playing on my phone doesnt allow to restart anymore. Game has become bad for me

Tammy Caison said...

Update, still stuck and not even close. I guess it's time to find a new game, too bad, I didnt want to quit

Anônimo said...

Outro nível ridículo e nojento. Tem jogos melhores. Hora de deletar o CC.

Anonymous said...

Not enough moves without boosters... posting for luck...

Anonymous said...

Still no luck, not even close! Lucky board please, second request.

Blondie Blue said...

Been on this level for days , Posting for Luck ! I hate these really hard levels that are almost impossible !!! Too many hard levels , not as fun anymore , gets boring ....

CJ said...

I need a lucky board. I'm not even getting close
Posting for luck.

giramel said...

Posting for luck!

Anonymous said...

Asinine level with worthless moves. Cheaters!

Sami said...

Posting for luck

Hasina Haroon said...

Posting for luck very hard game

Hasina Haroon said...

Posting for luck

Unknown said...

Posting for luck. Please send me a lucky board!!!

cvbcb said...

Geez, yet another hard level. Need the lucky board PFL

Fairyisla said...

What’s a space dash? I could use it!