Candy Crush Saga Level 3052 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 3052 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
Level 3052 is a dual task level, you have to clear all the jelly and collect three ingredients to complete the level.
The first job is to clear the spawners in the top half of the board, this is fairly easy but try to hit more than one with every move if you can, this will clear them in less moves.
Once the spawners are gone you need to look for combos to break into the blockers in the bottom part of the board. It is impossible to make matches in the bottom of the board so you will need vertical stripes and stripe/wrap combos.
Once you have candies in the bottom part of the board you can start to use colourbombs to clear the jelly and collect the ingredients.
The best combos are either a double colourbomb combo or a colourbomb/wrap combo.
The ingredients should look after themselves but you need to keep an eye on them to make sure they are dropping down as they only appear one at a time.
Video below
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know in the comments and I will try to change it.

16 comments:

Addicted said...

As usual, started with a full space dash, 2 CBs and the limited colours make it fairly easy to make combos.

Roger75 said...

Posting for luck.

Carol the elder said...

It took me two tries with the space dash., matching 2 CB’s. The spawners blew up fairly easily, but getting the cherries down was tricky. They get caught in the bottom spaces. I used a few swaps to get good matches to get them down.

Bear with me said...

For whatever reason, I found that the fruit (once in the lower half) tends to want to go to the lower right space not the lower left. I wasted a hammer on the lower left space but it dropped when I vacated a lower right space (two different times - whether with a combo/stripe or a hammer.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Bear with me. I finished this on the last move. It took lots of stripes which are easy to make. But, when an ingredient gets in the lower half always clear a candy lower than it is to the right of it. For some reason the ingredient never drops to the left.
Sharon

Monique said...

Posting for luck

Anonymous said...

Posten voor geluk

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck again....please!

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck.

Cath G said...

Have not managed to do this one yet but I must say, I'm thoroughly enjoying it!!

Pjcambra said...

Had it down to one fruit, lower right. I needed to clear two orange which I did with a CB but the fruit never moved! Guess it doesn’t drop to the left of it only right!

Anonymous said...

Not happening! Help!

Anônimo said...

Outro nível ridículo e nojento. Tem jogos melhores. Hora de deletar o CC.

Anne said...

Very clever and enjoyable, no boosters

Billie Girl said...

Posting for luck please

Anonymous said...

Why won't the fruit go down when you clear a space below it. This can't be still a fault in design after this long surely? Need a lucky board please.