Candy Crush Saga Level 3055 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 3055 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
Level 3055 is a simple jelly level. All you have to do to complete the level is to clear the jelly.
First you'll need to clear the licorice to give you room to work, then look for stripes and wraps and try to get them together using the conveyor. A stripe/wrap combo beside the fishing floats will give you loads of fish which will clear the jelly for you. You may need a second combo to finish off the remaining jellies, but that should be enough.
If you aren't able to make these combos you may struggle to clear the jelly, especially the ones in the 4 corners that are hard to hit without a colourbomb.
Video below
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know in the comments and I will try to change it.

25 comments:

Addicted said...

Simple jelly level but not simple to pass. 24 moves to clear 42 jellies, 5 colours on the board, 2 rows of licorice to get through and quite often there's only one move available. It's really difficult to make combos, the board shuffles constantly because there are no moves and if you hit the float with one special you get one fish, 2 if you're really lucky. Struggling with this one!

Addicted said...

Well, "posting for luck" does work! Or maybe it's because I switched to the PC. I found I got a lot closer on the PC version and eventually passed it on the 3rd attempt. My tip, play on the PC if you can.

Carol the elder said...

I added all three boosters to the space dash. Did not match CB, but did reset if a CB was put into one of the corners. Try to match CB with the corner colors. The fish booster helped a lot at the end. It came back several times and got the last jelly in the corner.

Anonymous said...

Chocolate sprinkle/wrap and a fish booster. Finished with 15 moves left.
Sharon

Anonymous said...

Not even a double colour bomb to start helped!!!!

Anonymous said...

Almost impossible to make stripe/wrap combos. Forming specials isn't easy at all with this restricted board and then they explode without any effect. I've been at this level for days with zero luck. Simple jelly level, yeah :-(

Cathy said...

So hard

Cathy said...

Omg really need some luck! Please God luck gods.

Katericia said...

Ayuda por favor

DawnieCoops said...

Posting 4 luck, for a simple level I am having some bother finishing!

Anonymous said...

I used the fish booster, along with the helmet...that helped a lot..

Anonymous said...

I am posting for luck....because I am not having any.

Jean said...

Posting for luck...I'm sure not having any on my own. This may not be marked hard...but it sure is.

Anonymous said...

Help!

Unknown said...

I’m super confused because i need help on this level and my 3055 is soo different and I’m so confused and it’s legit impossible and can’t get any help !

Bernie said...

Level is completely different now. Clear 63 jellies and bring down 6 fruit in 22 moves. Posting for luck!

yshuummu said...

another boring bullshit ass impossible level!!!!

Sami said...

Posting for luck

Hasina Haroon said...

Posting for luck

Hasina Haroon said...

Lucky board please

Hasina Haroon said...

Lucky board please

Nellebel said...

HELP. HELP. HELP

LD said...

Luck please

JuleP said...

Only 13 moves but 80 gellies 😬
What a stupid level 😠

Vicki said...

Can’t seem to make any combos, help.