Candy Crush Saga Level 3064 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 3064 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
Although the title of this post says these are tips for passing level 3064 without boosters I don't think it is possible at the time of writing. I have tried numerous times without boosters with little success, haven't even come close.
You have a few options, depending on how many boosters you have.
1. Coconut wheel booster.  I have used the coconut wheel booster with varying degrees of success, as long as you make sure it hits the spawner every time you use it you have a chance of getting somewhere.
2. Space dash or helmet.  This works best if you can switch the colourbomb with the stripe as this will clear more blockers, although switching with the wrap can hit the spawner a couple of times if the candies are in the right place.
3.  Hit it with every booster you have combined with the space dash and you can't fail. One thing to bear in mind if you go for this option, you MUST make sure you have enough hands, hammers etc. to complete the level to avoid wasting your boosters.
Video below using loads of boosters.
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know in the comments and I will try to change it

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

Impossible to pass without a lot of boosters. Tried over hundred of times. There are not enough moves to even come close.

Anonymous said...

And now this has become a total different level with only three colors. Very easy to pass at first try no boosters needed!

Anonymous said...

Passed easy today as Game is easier to play as it has changed as of today. Not hard anymore.

Gil said...

Very easy now with only 3 colors.
Endless cascades brought me to over 3 milion points.

Cheers!

Anonymous said...

Started with a chocolate sprinkle combo. Also used a coconut wheel because I have over 800 of them. Ended up getting four and all were useful.
Lots of cascades. Finished with 20 moves left.
Sharon

Anonymous said...

Agree with Gil. Cascades went on for over 10 minutes, I thought it might have been because I used the Coconut Wheel booster. The upside was the cascading did collect extra sugar drops. Indy

Carol the elder said...

It seems we got lucky with the change. Started with the CB combo and coconut wheel, booster and finished with 22 moves left.

Anonymous said...

I've still got 4 colours and nowhere near. Help please.

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck

Rob said...

Only if you get lucky board

Rob said...

My cascades were very limited, sure sign you got a very lucky board!!

Unknown said...

I think it's been changed again because I also have 4 colors and this is a very difficult level.

Anonymous said...

I finished with 7 left. Back to 3 colours.

Never had a helmet said...

I did not start with any boosters but did use a hammer.

Ruby said...

I have come within 1 move of winning 5 times . I am not buying more boosters as this is what greedy King is coming to. Guess I be here till I get lucky

skeptical said...

I finished 1st time with no boosters! Sometimes it’s not good to read people’s comments because it puts in my mind that I’m gonna have a hard time etc. it’s possible that this level was changed before I got to play it.

katericia said...

Comencé con una rueda de coco, en el primer movimiento tuve la oportunidad de hacer una bomba de color justo al lado de la rueda de coco, los junté y el juego se volvió loco, cascadas interminables, ruedas de cocos una tras otra y solo con un movimiento finalice el nivel, más de 2000000 de puntos. Supongo que ha sido suerte.
Os deseo suerte a todos los jugadores de Candy, saludos.

Trini said...

In 1 try.

Daniel said...

passato al secondo tentativo, devono aver cambiato il gioco

Ian said...

Another joke level! Impossible, wanting you to buy moves!! Time to quit!!! No one here? All quit already because of these impossible levels!