Candy Crush Saga Level 3071 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 3071 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
You have to collect three popcorns to complete level 3071 Candy Crush Saga.
The fish from the fishing floats are useful, but they can also be a hindrance later in the game.
First make combos to clear some of the blockers and get fish from the floats, the fish will also clear blockers. Once the blockers are cleared you will get lucky candies dropping from the dispensers. Try to get the lucky candies down onto the main board before they change into popcorns. When there are lucky candies sitting up under the dispensers avoid hitting the floats until you can drop the lucky candies down onto the board, the fish will target the lucky candies and change them into popcorns and they are harder to grow up in the top part of the board.
Once you have a few popcorns look for wrapped candies to grow them, try not to hit the fish too often or you will end up with too many pocorns and too little room to make wrapped candies.
Video below
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know in the comments and I will try to change it

23 comments:

Addicted said...

No boosters required, just patience for a lucky board, hoping that the CB stripes go in the right direction and allow the ticks to change to popcorns in the main board, otherwise it's too difficult when they change at the top. Wraps and wrap/stripe combos are the best when the popcorns are lower.

KiKi said...

Only played this a couple of times but no luck so far. the fish seem to go every place but where they should-of course...and popcorn city is right-I really thought the fish would help on the popcorn-not that I've seen?-also I haven't managed to destroy any popcorn as my stripes all seem to be horizontal so l guess its just keep on trying...I'm not sure but my guess is 3 hits to bust popcorn...anyone else?

Roger75 said...

Posting for luck.

Unknown said...

Yes, it is 3 hits for the popcorn. Someone pointed out a long time ago that when combining a color bomb with a stripe the directions the stripe changes into are always alternating horizontal/vertical. I guess if you are a good enough player you can use that to your advantage.

Grandma said...

I get loads of fish but surprise surprise they never hit the popcorn. Annoying

Unknown said...

Posting for luck

Anonymous said...

Horrible level, end of with way too many popcorn on the board.

Anonymous said...

Start with a check mark booster: this will give you a popcorn in the bottom part of the board to attack. Meanwhile, ignore the top part. If the fish create popcorn in the top part, then all the better as this will stop the flood of " lucky" candies which clog the bottom of the board with popcorns.

jackied said...

Posting for luck.. The fish never hit the popcorn on my boards

Anonymous said...

RIDICULOUS level. Been here for DAYS. COME ON KING!!! REALLY??????

Anonymous said...

Horrible horrible horrible. Fish never hit the kernels posting for a lucky board

Tou52 said...

REALLY REALLY fed up with these last few horrible levels.

Posting for luck!

Tou52 said...

Wow, just posted for luck and it worked :) I passed the level without never really knowing what happened :)

Bliss said...

Help!

Anonymous said...

Aaaaaarrrrggggghhhhh. Driving me nuts. I'm ending up with 100's of popcorns and nothing to hit them with. Please let me have a lucky board.

KySunrise said...

Posting for luck! It really does help!

Robin said...

Check candy worked for me. That and trying to keep from hitting the fish until I had 3 popcorn on the main board.

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck

Shystar said...

Posting for luck

Laura said...

I just end up with a board full of popcorn. I thought "lucky" candies would turn into colorbombs after there were 3 popcorn in the main board but noooo!

Anonymous said...

Help me get out of popcorn city! 🥴

Foxdean said...

Grrrr after multiple attempts I finally wiped out my all my boosters and played on, had one popcorn left to hit just once matched a stripe with a colour bomb and every stripe missed. Of course the fish soon become useless except to block the board, refuse to spend money so could be stuck here a very very long time!!! That's presuming I can actually pass this level.

Foxdean said...

See the moan at 06.08 today, logged in again just now and passed with 6 moves to spare this site is miraculous