Candy Crush Saga Level 3074 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 3074 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
Level 3074 is a hard level to pass and need a bit of luck as well as very careful planning.
First you need stripe/wrap combos to break the blockers on the left side and get candies dropping through the portals.
A colourbomb is useless at this stage unless switched with another colourbomb or a stripe, so don't waste your boosters.
Once you can make matches on the left try to work there as much as possible as this will create cascades which will help to clear the jelly on both sides of the board.
But don't forget to look carefully at the whole board as colourbombs are useful once there are candies on the left side of the board. A colourbomb/stripe or better still a colourbomb/wrap are sepecially good.
Don't forget about the two squares in the top right and bottom left, your stripe/wrap combos and wraps should take care of them.
I used a colourbomb from the spaceship with a colourbomb booster to get started on this level but the video below is made without boosters.
Video below by Johnny Crush
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know in the comments and I will try to change it.

28 comments:

Unknown said...

This level took me almost a week to pass. I tried every booster I could. I finally got a lucky board and I still had to use two hammers to get the jelly in the top right corner. I'm glad to finally be done with this one.

bookboss said...

Finally passed, started with double colour bomb and needed 2 hammers to finish, Cookies right, perseverance is the answer!!!!!

Anonymous said...

A fish booster helped. Finished first try with nine moves left.

Carol the elder said...

Space dash plus all three boosters for good measure did the trick. The fish booster was a big help at the end. It came back twice and it got the top right corner with the last move. I also used theswap a couple times to get a stripe and wrap together where it would hit the corners.

Anonymous said...

Feeling like unless you use boosters there is no way to do this level yuk!

Francisco Diego said...

No booster, no strategy, only lucky board is the way to pass. I am waiting

McT said...

1) Congrats to all the lucky winners out there....2) Just wanted to tell you that I finally got 2 super, sprinkle bombs together and tied my personal best for this level...only 20 remaining.....if you don't get sarcasm, don't bother reading further....this level, to me, is ridiculous....I just can't get the area to the left to begin exploding (with enough time remaining) and get the cascades flowing....what else can I do? Help!!!!

Anonymous said...

just can not do this board sure hope CC feels sorry for us and gives us a lucky board.

McT said...

I've tried and tried, but to no avail....I have played this level all morning and I can't get less than 34 left...I really would like to keep playing, but what's the use if all you keep playing is the same level over and over...very frustrating, discouraging, etc., etc.---I'll give it to the end of the day, otherwise just let it go....very boring....

Dolce’ said...

Posting for a lucky board. :)
Gets so boring playing over and over 😴

Anonymous said...

Does anyone at King even bother to test these levels before they release them??????
Level 3074 is a joke!
Totally requires nothing but luck to pass.
What a waste!!!!

CC sucks now!

Anonymous said...

Get all the good combos at the end when I’m low or out of moves

Dolce’ said...

Isn’t that the truth! Horrible level. Can’t wait anymore for a lucky board, just too frustrating and boring! Actually looking forward to something new. :)

Anonymous said...

How sad are we 😂 clearly addicts and obviously had got past many hard levels before 😁 it'd be boring if they were all easy x. This one is a s**T though 😂😂😢

Ellie said...

Difficult one. I started with combining 2 CBs
At least that opens the left side. Then I planned each move carefully, I had added a fish but it didn’t help much. Had to use 2 hammers to get the top left corner

LBC said...

Started with 2 cb together and still had 8 left. I am spending money on a bunch of levels in this group and it’s enough.

Rob said...

Use full SD with double sprinkle and finished with 20 moves left however took at least 3-4 tries before it clicked.

Unknown said...

This level is sucks!!! Used up so much power and still stuck here.

Unknown said...

Posting for luck

Anonymous said...

Posting for some luck

Winnie Wee said...

Posting for luck as well. I've been playing this level for 3 days. Definitely need a lucky board! Zzzzz fest!!

Anonymous said...

Well 1 week later and still stuck on this level-really now

Anonymous said...

whats else to do than
posting for luck

Anonymous said...

More than ready for my lucky board CC- been stuck here too long

Winnie Wee said...

Day four on this level on 3 devices! Posting for luck again! Good luck to those who find themselves stuck on this level too.

Anonymous said...

tell me how!!! without luck!
posting for luck

Anonymous said...

i started combining 2 CB + a fish. Finished with 16 moves left

Dolly Bluejay said...

Whew!!! A Lucky Day!!! With a fish booster, I was able to complete this on first try!!! 🍀🍀🍀. Still have not dipped into the 💰!! Crush On!!!!😊