Candy Crush Saga Level 3093 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 3093 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
At the time of writing level 3093 is a timed level, but this could change as most timed levels have been removed from the game.
There are two colourbombs locked in the middle of the game so all you really need to do is uncover them and use them to clear a colour that has the most bombs to get the best score.
Avoid switching the two colourbombs together as this doesn't give many points, better to use them one at a time.
Look for chances to make more colourbombs, or any other special candy to increase your score.
Video below
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know in the comments and I will try to change it.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Target 775,000 but at the end the example with only 557,000 goes to Candy Crush - Why?

anonymous said...

Got through on first try but score was 508640. They must have lowered it. (?)

Carol the elder said...

Target is now 150,000, so easily done with the space dash. Whew, I hope that’s all the timed for this episode!

Francisco Diego said...

Yes it is the last

booklady said...

Tip, if you've got the required points burnings ready to blow, just let the timer count to zero.

Anonymous said...

My Target was 698680( wierd number!!) but I only got to 628040 yet it still showed CANDY CRUSH and moved me onto next level, why? Glad it did tho...

Tried it again later and got completely different numbers, achieved once again below Target but again CANDY CRUSH.....

Are they really trying to plan out all timed levels? Hope so as I HATE them....

Jax said...

Was this the easiest timed level ever? I had 45 seconds left and just sat and let it run down. Strange....

Anonymous said...

I saw it was going to be a timed level, and prepared mentally for some agony, but it was super easy. Strange... Got the total needed in one move, then just carefully messed around till time run out. Makes up a bit for some of those agonizing levels earlier...

Laura said...

Used a colorbomb with a single orange to start. Think it would work with either color on the outside columns.

Unknown said...

I have no earthly idea how to get past this level. I constantly get speckle bombs, combine a wrap and a stripe, and my absolute best score was 120k,they obviously changed the scoring on this, wish it was a timed level than what it is now. The only way I see to get past it, is have an awesome score and pay for more moves....

Unknown said...

Luckily I had an older version on an old phone, 1st try, very easy