Candy Crush Saga Level 3105 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 3105 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
You are going to need some pretty powerful combos to clear all the jelly in this level, and the priority is to clear the cake bombs. Clearing the cakes will go a long way towards clearing the blockers and jelly.
Colourbombs are not as helpful as stripes and stripe/wrap combos so it isn't a priority to make them. Even switching a colourbomb with a stripe can be disappointing as I find the stripes usually go the wrong way and do very little damage to the cakes.
The one way that colourbombs are useful is if you can switch two together, this will clear a lot of sections of the cakes as well as blockers and jelly.
Video below by Johnny Crush
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know in the comments and I will try to change it.

28 comments:

Bear with me said...

I found the fish booster actually helped on this level. It actually hit the last piece of the last cake bomb ( far bottom left) and there was no jelly underneath it so I was able to finish. The other cakes had jelly under them.

Deb said...

Tricky level! Fish booster definitely helped but hard to get 3 stars.

Anonymous said...

Double CB to start then followed Cookie's advice - lots of stripe wrap combos. Indy

Anonymous said...

Fish booster did the trick. Thanks for the tip.

Anonymous said...

Fish don’t always help - sometimes you just get one!

Anonymous said...

Frustrating fun... surprised there are not more comments. Posting for luck.

Bev said...

ok.. I am over this level... please,,, posting for luck

Flippenheck said...

Again....nearly all the tips are using boosters...help please

Flippenheck said...

I don't believe it... Thank you

Anonymous said...

It is tempting to accept the offer of free boosters scince CC raised their prices and make it rather expensive to buy them, especially when the clock keeps ticking when you’re not online. I mean, who plays for 12 or more hours in a row?

Anonymous said...

Playing for a couple of days and have not cleared more than one cake bomb. I do not have a supply of chocolate sprinkles, stripes, wraps, or fishes. I will need a lucky board to finish this level. So, I am asking for a lucky board!

Anonymous said...

Need a lucky board to pass this level please!

Sparkyjo said...

At last some tips! Fish booster. I will try it. I got done to one and no moves left. Bummer

Rena said...

I need a lucky board

Unknown said...

Por favor ayuda ,es un nivel muy difícil ,aún con combos no puedo pasar ,publicó para la suerte ,siempre cuento contigo ,gracias !!!

D said...

2 color bombs together and fish Booster worked for me.
Cheers..

Anonymous said...

Needing luck...

yshuummu said...

another bullshit boring impossible level and fish dont help. Nothing does! Requires luck!

yshuummu said...

You know,candy crush....Its no fun playing levels that are impassable. You are losing people because of this.

yshuummu said...

I have been on this level for over a week.NOT EVEN CLOSE! Over 100 tries! I'm sick of this! I'm out. I quit! BORING

Shari said...

As usual people in the beginning start with over 50 moves. We are down now to 25. No wonder they find it " fun and easy "

Candy Thompson said...

help

Nellebel said...

Te weinig zetten. HELP HELP HELP zo is het niet leuk meer. Waarom zo moeilijk.

Nellebel said...

😢🤪😭😢😤😩😫😖🥵😨😰😥😓

Nellebel said...

Na een week ploeteren nog geen resultaat. HELP 😰

Unknown said...

15 moves! It’s impossible! Just a money pit to now pass these levels

Unknown said...

Need a lucky board please
Posting for luck

cvbcb said...

Another crap level… Need the lucky board… Very limited moves in the beginning, don’t waste your boosters