Candy Crush Saga Level 3116 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 3116 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
Level 3116 is a dual task level, you have to collect the ingredients and clear the jelly to complete the level. At the same time you will be battling chocolate, licorice and countdown bombs!
You can forget about the ingredients, they will be collected as you clear the jelly.
The main focus of level 3115 is to clear the cake bombs. The blast from the cakes will do most of the clearing for you.
To clear the cakes you will need combos as you won't be able to make matches next to all the sections and you don't have enough moves to do that anyway.
Special candies and combos are fairly easy to make, but the licorice can be a problem if it takes over too much of the board.
Colourbomb/stripe combos are very good and double wrap combos are also useful, especially if you switch them close to the cakes.
Check the whole board before every move and don't lose track of the bombs as they can move through the portals and be overlooked quite easily.
The moves have been reduced but the video below was completed within the moves available
Video below by Johnny Crush
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know in the comments and I will try to change it.

35 comments:

Francisco Diego said...

I started with a combo, but it didn't help me really. The great problem are the cakes. A lucky board is the only way. Hope for it.

Bear with me said...

A double cb was a good way to start. Got a bit of a cascade and it cleared 3 of the cakes.

Anonymous said...

Getting nowhere near so went and played Level 1 four times and tried again with 4 levels of Lovely Letters to start with, this did the trick!!! Is this cheating or the sensible way to do it?

CC from Vero😎 said...

I used my two cb’s together which as has been said opens up the board . But I added a fish which saved the day as it took out the last piece of cake on the board and I was able to finish first go.

Has anyone noticed on this episode that on two levels so far , when you first open the board candies shift so you don’t have the opportunity to reset. I lost one cab but was lucky enough to be able to finish but I think the developers are on to us! ;)

Helen said...

You can still reset as long as you don't make a move, sometimes when it settles the boosters are not all destroyed

Anonymous said...

Worked for me too

Anonymous said...

606 is a good one to get the spaceship boosters! Sometimes I feel like I'm cheating, but if I've been on a level for a few days, I'm ready to use available boosters!

Anonymous said...

i guess they just want people to stop playing

Anonymous said...

I usually don't comment, only come here to read tips but...lately the only tips for getting ahead have been use double color bomb or use love letters. Well not everyone wants tot use boosters to clear a level, nor are they fortunate enough to have boosters saved up.
Having said that, has anyone noticed that in the last 5-6 levels, things seem to blow up b themselves? Several times I've had a CB form, and maneuvered it next to a wrap or stripe, and suddenly it all blew up by itself...very frustrating on hard levels like these where they keep reducing the number of moves.

Unknown said...

Posting for luck

Anonymous said...

i think this level will be the end of my CC !

Ruby said...

Developers are certainly starting to cheat and blow up what your stuff before you use it. Have to wait for luck on this leve and the King God's to help you .

Unknown said...

I can't even come close no matter what I do 😕

Disney fun said...

Yes!! I thought I was just imagining it!

Never had a helmet said...

2nd try, no boosters used.

katericia said...

Hay un refrán español que dice "Este es el cuento de nunca acabar", nada más que decir.
CANSADA

katericia said...

Imposible para mi

Anonymous said...

Help! Not even close!

Anonymous said...

Impossible, impossible to clear the cakes, again another level where only luck is needed. No strategy at all. Boring and stupid.

Anonymous said...

Having no luck with this one. Need a luck board please!!

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck!!

Robin said...

Not anymore!

Phil said...

Yes,they cheat! Stuff blows up that shouldn't and stripes form away from where they should.

Rena said...

I need a lucky board

Teena said...

Where did the piggy bank go?

Rena said...

I really need a lucky board

Unknown said...

Nivel super difícil público para la suerte ,gracias

Laura said...

You earned the boosters! What else could they be used for?

yshuummu said...

another bullshit boring impossible level!

Carole said...

Really hard. Waiting for lucky moves

Unknown said...

What a stupid level again.again and again waitig for lucky board.getting booooored of it

Jathy said...

Need a lucky board nowhere even close

Stylish said...

Able to clear two cakes and that’s it, no chance of clearing the bottom two even with loads of stripes, only king will clear this level for you no matter how many moves you have, it’s the lucky board that will move you forward!,

Vicki said...

This is such a boring level. Can’t get anywhere with it. Been stuck for days.

Spike said...

They are making it to where you have to buy stuff in order to win. I am on 25th time of playing this level and cannot get anywhere..I get bored playing a level 80 times before I can finally win