Candy Crush Saga Level 3119 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 3119 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
You have to collect three ingredients to complete level 3119 Candy Crush Saga.
It is much easier to complete level 3119 if the ingredients drop down from the middle part of the board, so it is worth backing out and restarting if your first ingredient is at the side.
You need stripes or stripe/wrap combos to break through the blockers and get the ingredients down to the exits.
Watch out for the bombs dropping from the dispensers at each side of the board, you can mostly avoid getting them by keeping your moves to the middle part of the board until the blockers are cleared.
There are 30 moves at the time of writing but this could change as it seems a lot.
The video below was completed in only 11 moves so anything over that is possible.
Video below
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know in the comments and I will try to change it.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

It now has 23 moves, but not too difficult with the space dash. I had 26 moves. Follow Cookie’s advice and keep the moves in the middle. I did not match color bombs since I wanted to use only the middle.

Ellie said...

Combined 2 color bombs and won. Not even sure how it happened

Unknown said...

23 moves but I beat this one on my second try without any boosters. I don't know why the cakes are there. They can be completely ignored.

Jax said...

That was so easy, passed first time, no boosters. Very strange. I agree with Tammy, can't understand why the cakes are there, you don't need them at all.

Anonymous said...

Don’t need to clear the cakes, just break through the blockers at the bottom. Coconut wheel did the trick.

Anonymous said...

16 moves now! Not finding this so easy.

JAX. said...

Totally agree. If it were still 23 moves I'd have quashed it in no time.

Anônimo said...

Outro nível ridículo e nojento. Tem jogos melhores. Hora de deletar o CC.