Candy Crush Saga Level 3130 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 3130 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
You have 20 moves to collect the two ingredients and complete level 3130 Candy Crush Saga.
To collect the ingredients you have to unlock and clear the chocolate surrounding them using either stripes, stripe/wrap combos or colourbomb combos. It isn't possible to make matches near the ingredients so you have to use combos.
A double colourbomb combo is good as it will clear all the chocolate and unlock the locked chocolate, leaving you with just one square of chocolate to clear on each side of the board, this can be cleared using a stripe or a combo.
The conveyor is very useful to get you special candies and combos to the top of the board where they will hit the chocolate more easily.
Be careful when your combos are travelling along the conveyor to the top as they can easily get separated as they go through the portal.
There are now only 16 moves and below is the latest video by Kazuohk
Original video below
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know in the comments and I will try to change it.

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is 16 moves, 19 with LL.

booklady said...

Coconut wheel in the right place got it for me.

Ellie said...

I combined 2 color bombs to start. Then was lucky and had a color bomb stripe combo. Finished with 3 moves

Helen said...

Colour bomb matched with wrap 1 move! Done!

Julllie said...

I read the comments and understand nothing. Either all colorbombs have been used already or the game changed. I am not even Close to get colorbombs to match stripes, even less Close to get two colorbombs Close to each other. If by any chance a colorbomb shows then there is either a wrapped or striped there to finish it off. Need some luck here I Believe.

Anonymous said...

I only have 10 moves !!

shelleyjim said...

Another impossible one 😡😡😡😡😡

Flippenheck said...

What is lucky letters. ...help please

Flippenheck said...

Ta

Unknown said...

After trying a few times, I used the coconut wheel and passed the level on first try.

Anonymous said...

Why when i come this blog lately my 3130 isnt this one!! Happened 2 times now on other levels as well !! and i have to fend for myself?

Anonymous said...

Help

Silverdollarbill said...

Got it first time in 4 moves. Reset until I got a coconut wheel to where I could scroll it up to make 3 horizontal strikes on the chocolates. A horizontal striped got the unlocked chocolate. Another coconut wheel got the bottom candies to drop the ingredients.

Unknown said...

Coconut wheel and colour bomb did it for me

Trini said...

In 1

JC said...

Passed fury try, on iPad, 18 moves left.

Candy Thompson said...

lUCKY BOARD PLEASE1

Unknown said...

My 3130 doesn’t like like this board!😩