Candy Crush Saga Level 2799 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 2799 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
You have only 15 moves to clear all the jelly and complete level 2799 Candy Crush Saga.
You need to break through the blockers along the middle of the board so that the candies can drop into the bottom half of the board. Once you have candies dropping try to work in the bottom half of the board as much as possible and look for chances to make stripes, wraps and colourbombs every chance you get.
You are going to need the combos if you are to have any chance of clearing level 2799 as there is a lot of jelly and not many moves.
Working at the bottom of the board will create cascades which will help clear a lot of jelly without wasting too many moves.
There are only four colours on the board so making special candies and combos is fairly easy once the board is opened up a bit.
Scroll down the page to see the original, timed level tips and video.
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know in the comments and I will try to change it.


1 comment:

Tisha Thomas said...

I enjoyed this level, probably because it was good to me. I started with a sprinkle/wrap/stripe. I reset until I could swipe the sprinkle with the wrap. It wiped out a good half of the blockers. Then another sprinkle/wrap dropped out of the sky. That's not probably going to happen too often, but definitely, sprinkle wrap combos are the way to go.