Candy Crush Saga Level 2312 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 2312 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
You have 30 moves to clear the jelly and complete level 2312 Candy Crush Saga.
There is jelly under the popcorns so they have to be cleared too, although they will give you some very useful colourbombs.
First work your way down the board clearing chocolate as you go, As soon as you have space to work look for stripes and wraps to grow the popcorn with.
The jellies in the side squares can be cleared using either colourbombs stripe/wrap combos.
There are 5 colours on the board so while not easy, it isn't too hard to make those special candies and combos you need.
If you find yourself chasing chocolate move after move and not getting down the board it may be best to quit and start again. You need a bit of luck to get a good start and get down into the chocolate before it takes over and blocks your moves.
Video below
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know in the comments and I will try to change it.


13 comments:

Silverdollarbill said...

No comments? Been on this level for several days. Played level 1476 for special candies to get boosters. Then played this level starting with CB and fish boosters; & green helmet. Reset until I got a double CB switch on the first move, & the rest was routine.

Anonymous said...

@Silverdollarbill, I tend to follow your lead and Cookie’s as well... thanks

Lucy9673 said...

To Cookie:
How many times do you play a board before you pass it? In most cases, I have to play 50 - 100 times; occasionally a couple of easy ones pop up. Very frustrating.

Carole said...

This is just based on luck.. waiting for that board

Lorraine said...

Terrible level. Seems thats all there is now. What happened to this game ?! Wow !

Lorraine said...

I can’t get this one ! Why no comments ??!!! Anyone out there have ANY tips ?? Not enough moves ....chocolate eats up everything before I can make any headway . I’ve tried it all !

Anonymous said...

One ridiculous level after another!

Robin said...

I've tried it with boosters and without, having a hard time passing this one, guess I'm waiting for that special lucky board, wish I had tips to give out and not many on here to help

Robin said...

Finally after a few days I passed, used a choc. Sprinkle and a fish, it was a lucky board finally got through the choc. Used my last 2 hammers hit the popcorn and the fish took care of my last jelly all the way to the right top and passed this level, really can't give tips I would say the choc Sprinkle and the fish at the end really helped me, good luck everyone and Happy thanksgiving😊

Unknown said...

Used nearly 60 lives and still no luck but I passed the "nightmarishly hard level before it in 3 moves, disappointing, as soon as you buy something from the shop it makes it a lot harder to pass cuz they want you to keep spending.. Grr no fun no more just hassle.!! 😜

JuleP said...

Such a brainfuck: Not even 2 popcorns I can get, whether 3 😠

kdmask said...

I have 18 moves! 18! WTH — impossible

wtrc said...

This level is very very hard and impossible to do do in so little moves how anybody passes this level without luck I have no idea so could I have a lucky board or a lot help