Candy Crush Saga Level 2170 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 2170 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
Level 2170 is a score level, you have to score at least 50.000 points to complete the level.
The first thing to do is clear the licorice and blockers down each side to open up the board a bit so you have space to work. 
Look for colourbombs whenever possible as these will give you the best scores, although they are not so easy to make. 
Once the blockers at the sides are cleared you will get stripes dropping from the conveyor at the top when there is room for them. The stripes can be switched together but they won't give good scores, you really need colourbombs for that so keep trying to make them.
Video below
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know in the comments and I will try to change it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!!! What a FUN level!!!!! :) :) :)

Glory said...

This is now a tedious timed level. The goal is 80,000 points in 60 seconds. The problem with this one is it is difficult to get the timed candies down from the licorice. After two days I finally got some of the timed candies down but then it took almost half an hour to get close. My hand was so sore from clicking as there was not much chance to get specials. I was down to 75,000 when candy crush activated and luckily it gave me the win. I hope there are not many more like this one. I am truly exhausted but happy to leave this horrendous level behind me.