Candy Crush Saga Level 3446 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 3446 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
Collect the 4 ingredients to complete level 3446 Candy Crush Saga.
There is no need to clear the spawners to collect the ingredients, they will slip down the outside and leave by the exits there if the spawners are still on the board, although destroying the spawners will make collecting the ingredients easier it is a waste of moves to try to destroy them.
Concentrate on making combos to clear the columns at the sides and the ingredients will find their way to the exits. The stripes from the dispensers each side can be useful, but it is more useful to make combos in the middle part of the board that will clear the sides.
Colourbomb/wrap and colourbomb/stripe combos are especially good for clearing those side columns where the ingredients have to drop.

Here is the latest video from YT.

Original video below
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know in the comments and I will try to change it.

23 comments:

lala said...

I made the mistake of clearing the bottom blockers and my fruit got stuck in those spots. Do not clear them or I believe your game is unwinnable

Anna Errington said...

did this level a couple of weeks ago with full space dash and got it right away. today I did it again with no boosters but I was left with one cherry that decided to fall to the right instead of the left where the exit was.

Anonymous said...

Right!

Bear with me said...

Thanks Layla for the tips. I even used a hammer to ensure I got the fruit out before one of the lower spawners exploded.

Anonymous said...

One of the lower spawners exploded and the last cherry fell out at the same time. Finished with 13 moves left on my first try.

Carol the elder said...

I started with a double CB combo and that cleared it out enough to be able to make more combos and get some stripes without exploding the spawners. It ended with a stripe/wrap combo in the left column which dropped the last fruit with a lot of moves left.

TNC said...

Strange game but got it first try. Had double CB and avoided exploding the spawners. Stripes and color bombs showed up to help.
Barb

Anonymous said...

HELP! Getting nowhere 😪

Anonymous said...

I surrender!

Unknown said...

Some boards are easygoing for some people. Got it done with a CB and wrapped

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck

Jax said...

I struggled with this for ages but then used a coconut wheel and finished it really easily.

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck

Flippenheck said...

Can't figure out this one....help please

Flippenheck said...

Don't know how that was done but ta

Anonymous said...

Darn spawners!!

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck please!

iseark said...

Just need a lucky board :(

Marwanjo said...

Damm, i dont understand this level at all, only two comments in 2019. Enough for me, its even not a difficult level? Well, not spending time on this one.

Unknown said...

Lucky board please

Unknown said...

Help plz

Billie Girl said...

Posting for luck please

Anonymous said...

I'm not daft, I got this far but I'll be damned if I can work this out. The cherries seem to have a mind of their own and not act like in the try before. I really need a lucky board please.