Candy Crush Saga Level 3456 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 3456 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
Level 3456 Candy Crush Saga is a dual task level, you have to collect the one ingredient and clear all the jelly to complete the level.
The spawner at the bottom spawns cream blockers every third move and to begin with is not too much of a problem, but it needs clearing as there is jelly under it and it will also block your moves later if you don't clear it soon enough.
Make moves as low on the board as you can and try to collect the keys as you go as the keys will unlock a UFO. The UFO is really useful as it will clear most of the blockers from the middle and some jelly, so use it as soon as it is free to prevent it getting covered in blockers from the spawner.
Once the UFO has been used look for moves that will clear the spawner and at the same time clear the jelly from the two conveyors at the bottom. The floats will give you some fish which can be helpful but they will mostly hit the spawner, which doesn't seem to help much. Once the spawner is gone you can rely on the fish to start clearing the remaining jelly for you. The fish will also unlock the ingredient once the spawner is gone, so don't waste moves trying to unlock it.
There are only 4 colours on the board so it is quite easy to make special candies and combos. The ingredient is not too much of a problem and once the fish unlock it clearing the jelly will get it to the exit. Keep hitting the floats and the fish will clear the last tricky jellies where the ingredient used to be.
Video below
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know in the comments and I will try to change it.

18 comments:

Judie said...

I seem to have caught up with the Wednesday club. Waiting for this and next episodes.

Anna Errington said...

Hi Judie----I too have been caught up with the Wednesday club but being on a Windows 10 PC I have 3-4 extra episodes and currently up to 3515. I played this level (3456) on May 31. For fun I tried without boosters but not enough moves. Then with space dash found it fairly easy. I also had an extra colour ball from Dido.

Judie said...

I am on a laptop with Win 10 playing on FB. Still no new episodes.

Anonymous said...

Why am I being blocked from proceeding. I managed to build up a few boosters to start the game with.
In recent weeks I found that the new episode won’t start until I loose a life.
Looks like I’m going to be stuck.

tchaik said...

I'm also on a Windows 10 PC and have no new episodes. It's something of a relief, frankly. I had set myself a target of reaching "the end" before new weekly levels were released, having started about a thousand levels behind the leading players. I've done it, and there's satisfaction in having achieved it without spending any money. But I'm now leaving the game behind. It stopped being enjoyable a long time ago.

Thank-you, Cookie and all who have tried to add helpful comments and advice via this website - you've been brilliant!

tchaik

TNC said...

Not a bad level, started with CB wrap. The bonus is that it's quite good for collecting sugar drops.
Barb

Anna Errington said...

Judie I do not play from the app from FB. I downloaded the app from Windows 10 itself and sinc with FB.

Anonymous said...

i cant get 3456 on my ipad or pc.

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck

Flippenheck said...

Not many comments here....does that mean it's easy????

Flippenheck said...

No....it's not easy....looking for a lucky board please

Anonymous said...

Not easy at all..once again, not enough moves...I’m waiting for a lucky board...used many boosters and still no luck. Not happy :-(

Anonymous said...

Not enough moves to pass this level. Posting for a lucky board please!

Jackie said...

What is Space Dash?

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck.

Babci said...

Need some luck! Out of boosters.

Pinky said...

Could use more moves posting for luck please

gp8656 said...

This level is ridiculous and frustrating with so few moves. Waiting for a lucky board.
Posting for luck