Candy Crush Saga Level 3460 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 3460 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
You have to score a minimum of 1,500,000 points to complete level 3460 Candy Crush Saga.
Scoring the points is not a problem as there are plenty of countdown bombs so any move will give you good scores and you also have some popcorns which will give colourbombs if you manage to grow them.
The problem is clearing the bombs before they count down to zero as there are a lot of them and sometimes they can be tricky to clear in time.
Because of the candy canes you need to look very carefully at the board before every move, it is sometimes hard to see the patterns in bombs but the candy canes make it even harder to spot the best moves.
The best advice I can give is to slow down and look at the board very carefully all the time, don't let the bombs worry you, they will only count down when you make a move so you have all the time you need to find the best moves.
Try to make wrapped candies to grow the popcorns, you may not be able to grow all of them but if you can get some of them your job will be much easier.
Video below
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know in the comments and I will try to change it.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cookie’s advice is perfect. Look to make special candies with bombs. Growing all the popcorn was rewarding, as the CBs helped keep the bombs in check.

Anonymous said...

One comment??? Please send me a lucky board - I can get the points - but the bombs are killing me.

Anna said...

Started with a CB wrap combo. Followed cookies advice and managed to make enough special candies to keep the bombs under control and grow the popcorns. The extra CBs from the popcorns are really helpful.

Anonymous said...

I played this a few times and the bombs kept getting me then I got a lucky board where plenty of wraps formed, some of them next to the popcorn and once I had CBs on the board, it was easy to keep the bombs under check.
RA

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck

KENNET4 said...

Posting for luck

Anonymous said...

Again - another impossible board unless you have boosters. No skill involved.

Becky said...

Hate this level. Not even close

Anonymous said...

Bomb countdowns now start at 11 moves. Combine this with fewer overall moves and this level is nothing but luck. King keeps buffing levels and it sucks. I refuse to buy boosters out of spite.

Anonymous said...

This is not that easy, hard to make combos or stripes. Have to wait again for a lucky board. :-(

Anonymous said...

Boring level. Boosters are no use. Only waiting for a lucky level.

Unknown said...

Posting for luck

Candy Thompson said...

Posting for luck

Mungo said...

Silly level. Now bombs starts with countdown 11 and gives only 19 moves. Seems impossible without biiiig luck.

lucy said...

I hate the levels with bombs and then you have dividers on top of it. I think this level will make me not want to play any more

Unknown said...

Lucky board please