Candy Crush Saga Level 618 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 618 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
You have 40 moves to clear all the jelly and complete level 618 Candy Crush Saga.
The jelly is all around the outside of the board and there are chocolate spawners on every side to make your job harder. If you don't clear any chocolate with your move it will spred every time you make a move. To stop the chocolate spreading you just need to clear at least one piece with your moves.
Work as close to the bottom of the board as you can and look for chances to make stripe, wraps and colourbombs with every move if you can.
Video below by Tzvi Marcu
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know in the comments and I will try to change it.

No comments: