Candy Crush Saga Level 956 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 956 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
here are only 10 jellies to clear but they are all under locked cells, so before you can clear any jellies you have to collect the keys to remove the locks.
The keys drop one at a time from the dispensers in the middle of the board and they can only drop if there is space for them to drop into, so you need to make vertical striped candies or colourbombs to clear candies under the dispensers. Once you can see a key you then have to collect it using stripes or combos. the keys only drop one at a time so you have to keep repeating the clearing of the candies under the dispensers until the locks are gone.
Once the locks are cleared you will have colourbombs in the jelly that you can use to clear some of the jelly. A colourbomb combo will be useful, switch a colourbomb with a stripe or a wrap for the best results.
Video below by Tzvi Marcu

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know in the comments and I will try to change it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm playing on an iPad. My version doesn't clear jelly, it requires you to reach 200,000 points. I can't seem to get any closer than about 170,000.
This is just an FYI that developers seem to have changed this level.

Unknown said...

I am playing this level. Thanks! It helped a lot! Wish me luck!

Unknown said...

Thanks this helped I passed the next game but I also got a lucky board

TRE said...

Posting for luck