Candy Crush Saga Level 3638 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 3638 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
Level 3638 is a jelly level that can be quite fun to play if you get it right.
The candies always appear to start the same on each game and I found the best way to begin was as close to the bottom of the board as possible, this way you will quickly be able to make a stripe and possibly other special candies as the new candies drop into place.
Once you have cleared some space to work you can begin to make combos. Stripe/wrap combos are good and also keep checking the two sides for stripe combos which you can use to hit the floats and the corner squares with the waffles in.
Use a double stripe from the sides to detonate the colourbomb in the middle, it doesn't really matter what colour it clears, you just need it gone so you can clear the jelly. The stripe combos from the sides will clear the middle jelly.
Hit the floats as many times as you can as the fish, combined with the stripe combos, will eventually clear the two corners. If you can get some good combos and create cascades this can be quite a fun level, but it can be hard if you don't get the cascades going.

Video by Cookie
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know in the comments and I will try to change it.

16 comments:

Anna Errington said...

used the fish booster... got it first try.

Unknown said...

Why am I not able to see these levels? I've finished 3635 and it shows that's the end of the road for me!

Carol the elder said...

It took me two tries with the fish booster. Cookie’s advice to make moves in the bottom is right on. I didn’t need to start with CB combo. Near the end, I used a swap to get a stripe/wrap combo in the bottom which did it.

Dee said...

Passed on first try. Key: hit that bomb in center and it releases opportunities for making combos. Got 3 stars!

Anonymous said...

Please send me a lucky board.

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck

Anonymous said...

Surprised there aren't more comments, I've been stuck for days. Even with hours of free boosters I still can't beat it. My board has an extra layer on the blockers than shown in the video...combined with the waffles 20 moves just isn't enough. No good King, no good...

Anonymous said...

Urgent help needed

Anonymous said...

Frustrating level. Moves are very limited and waffles need quite a few hits to clear. Waiting for a luck board.

Unknown said...

Posting for luck

Dolce’ said...

Actually a fun level but a hard one.🤔 posting for some luck please 🙏

Neen Katzman said...

Posting for luck!!!

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck

Zolug said...

Posting for luck.

Anonymous said...

posting for luck

Marylou said...

Fish booster worked for me. Fun level.