Candy Crush Saga Level 3670 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 3670 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
Level 3670 is a dual task level, you have to collect 4 ingredients and clear all the jelly to complete the level.
The ingredients will drop onto the main part of the board when you make moves near the sides and you don't really have to worry about them too much. The main focus needs to be on clearing the jelly. The licorice will also drop through onto the board as you play and it can be cleared from there to stop more from dropping.
As long as you clear some licorice you will get candies dropping into the side columns so you will be able to clear the jelly there using combos or colourbombs. Sometimes you can make matches in the side columns to clear the jelly and that will help.
The hardest jellies to clear are the ones that the ingredients come from as it is impossible to match them so they have to be cleared using a colourbomb or some kind of combo. If licorice gets into this square it is even harder to clear so make sure you can clear it with matches beside it.
The ingredients will be collected as you clear the jelly.
New video by Lisa with 15 moves




Video by Cookie
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know in the comments and I will try to change it.

39 comments:

Anonymous said...

How come there is advice for 3670 when I do not have levels showing past 3665 on either my android mobile or PC ??!!!! I am as ever waiting for new levels "coming soon" so how come you already have more levels ??

Going to Google to see how many levels more have advice that I cannot see !

Anonymous said...

Anon above, u really don’t know the process, do u?

Anonymous said...

I have the same problem...i can't figure anything out either


Gus

Anonymous said...

Full SD and fish...first try.

Anna said...

Posting for lucky board

Unknown said...

Posting for luck

Ipml said...

I only have 16 moves. Impossible

Emsa8 said...

Cookie is allowed to play the levels earlier than "normal people". We mere normal people do get every Wednesday new levels, mainly 15, sometimes 30.

Emsa8 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Another crappy level with not enough moves

Anonymous said...

Not even close. I need a lucky board please!!

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck

Anonymous said...

Very difficult level and I've been stuck here for 5 days! Not enough moves to clear the jelly layers and the licorice. Hoping luck comes soon!

Anonymous said...

Going on day 4 stuck on this horrible level! Come on cc I need a lucky board soon or off I go to peak games!!

Anonymous said...

I hate this level!!!

Anonymous said...

This is it! The level that makes me play peak games. I cant even get close and going on day 5 now. Ridiculous king!! I need a lucky board today please!!

Anonymous said...

POSTING FOR LUCK!!!

Anonymous said...

Seriously? UGH

Anonymous said...

These levels are a joke anymore. You get going on descent levels and then get to levels like this. CRAP!
What happened to this game. It totally sucks now. This level is impossible!

Anonymous said...

10 times I only needed 1 jelly. Only 1. And of course i could buy extra moves or a hammer.

Flippenheck said...

Help please

Anonymous said...

Impossible level

Annu said...

LUCK please!๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข

Anonymous said...

Omg! I just had, what I thought, a great board. Lots of color all exchanges, with and without striped candies, and didn't even come close. I HATE the way these levels are making people want to quit. They are no fun because there is no challenge. It's all about the stupid "lucky board".

Missy said...

Plz help me get pass this board.:(

Babci said...

Need help!

Tina said...

These levels are a joke anymore. You get going on descent levels and then get to levels like this. CRAP!
What happened to this game. It totally sucks now. This level is impossible.Omg! I just had, what I thought, a great board. Lots of color all exchanges, with and without striped candies, and didn't even come close. I HATE the way these levels are making people want to quit. They are no fun because there is no challenge. It's all about the stupid "lucky board

EC said...

Posting for luck

patti said...

not one helpful comment here.. if you pass , please come back and give us some helpful hints please.

Unknown said...

Posting for luck!!!

Trini said...

Hard games all d time now

Pinky said...

Posting for lucky board please !!!

Old school crusher said...

Posting for luck!!!

yshuummu said...

This game sucks!!! Don't play anymore. The levels are soooooo IMPOSSIBLE and IMPASSABLE. The only way to pass these horrible levels is to pay them money!

Marilyn D Hagan said...

Need more moves...posting for luck...

luckylau said...

Not enough moves, not quite getting it. On this level for over a week now. I am investigating other games to play...not fun anymore.. have slowed my play down alot.. it used to be fun...Please need a lucky board I guess...

luckylau said...

2 days after my last post and still at it...I guess I need the lucky board. Who gets boards like the videos they show? Just a bit frustrating to keep playing a few times a day and to get no where close...

Lili10 said...

Plus le mรชme tableau donc la vidรฉo ne nous aide pas .postรฉ pour la chance Merci

Nellebel said...

Waarom zo’n moeilijk niveau? Al dagen bezig. Zo frustrerend. Aub help mij. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ