Candy Crush Saga Level 3672 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 3672 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
You have to collect 4 cherries to complete level 3672 Candy Crush Saga.
The cherries travel through the side sections where the blockers are, so the blockers have to be cleared out of the way so that the cherries can drop through the portals and down to the exits.
There are mystery candies dropping from the dispensers in the top section when there is space for them to drop out and they will travel around the conveyor to the bottom of the board where you can change them into whatever they are. If you are lucky they will change into stripes and wraps. 
When you get a combo on the bottom conveyor you can either use it there to hit the float and get fish to clear some of the blockers or let it travel to the top conveyor, where it will clear blockers along the top as well as hitting the floats. This is usually the better option, depending on the other candies on the board.
Once the blockers are cleared the cherries will drop out of the exits.

Video by Cookie
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know in the comments and I will try to change it.

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like boosters earned in space dash can no longer be saved by exiting crush. Is that right?

Jacs said...

Over the last few days some of us have lost this and I have also lost the quit/reset too. There are many sites discussing this but no one can confirm. Suspect that King are having a cull. With no reset it is virtually impossible to complete any further levels. I stress that not everyone has lost these important facilities. Terrible isn’t it?

Candy crush queen said...

Anonymous you are correct.

Candy crush queen said...

I played level 606 over until I get dash back and try to complete levels. ☹️

Anonymous said...

I played 3252 3xs for MH then added a wheel. Wheel a must!
Peggy

Vivien said...

Passed 1st time got a wrap cb by float opened board & lucky candies done rest 😀

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck

Anonymous said...

Why is this not labeled a hard level!! Lucky board please I can get close

Flippenheck said...

Help please

Sue said...

Does not work anymore. 4/7/19

Sue said...

No more peggy

Sue said...

Wish I could get all the combos Cookie got on this demo. And there were 4 moves left. I can’t come close. Luck!

Marielle said...

Impossible!!!no fun ...please HELP

Texas Red Rose said...

Not enough moves. Lucky board but when King is ready for me to pass this level, I will. I do not like levels like this.

Unknown said...

WOW, another doozy!!! Not near enough moves!!! I can’t even clear the candies it is impossible . Even if you use fish every time there are TO many layers. Only option..... Quit this stupid game or a lucky board!!!!! Please!!!!!

Anônimo said...

"hora de desestressar"??? Só pode ser uma piada. Outro nível ridículo e nojento. Tem jogos melhores. Hora de excluir o CC.

Stylish said...

Not enough moves. Lucky board needed but when King decides to pass this level for me, I will move on, hopefully very soon!