Candy Crush Saga Level 3678 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 3678 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
You have to collect 10 each of countdown bombs, waffles and mystery candies.
All the orders will drop from the dispensers in the top row of the board, but first you will need to unlock them from the licorice locks to get them dropping.
There is no need to clear the locked licorice as you can use colourbombs and colourbomb combos to unlock the top row. Once the top row is unlocked the orders you need will drop through the portals into the main playing ares.
You need to get the locked candies in the bottom half of the board unlocked to give you space to work, this will also give you access to the colourbomb in the middle that you can use to unlock the top row. Switch the colourbomb with a stripe or a wrap if you can to unlock more of the top row.
Once the candies are dropping through from the top it shouldn't be too hard to collect the orders.

Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know in the comments and I will try to change it.

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

Huh nog geen reacties. ..

Unknown said...

Posting for luck

Sinkyswife said...

Have to collect 14 of each now 😒

Anonymous said...

I'm surprised that there aren't more comments here. I'm having difficulty unlocking the top row. I've even started with a CB, Stripe/Wrap & 3 extra moves. It didn't help because I can't Reset and I have very, very, few Swtiches and Hammers.
Posting for Luck.

Anonymous said...

This level is buggy. I matched a CB with a countdown bomb and expected that all the colors on the board the same color as the countdown bomb would be counted as taking bombs. Nope. The countdown bomb and all the same colours disappeared but I only got credit for one bomb.

Becky said...

Difficult level! Don't doing well on this at all! Need some luck!

Deb V. said...

Posting for luck.

Flippenheck said...

Oh help please

Flippenheck said...

Ta

Rosita said...

posting for luck

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck please

Sher said...

Has anyone lost "Build A Bot", "Magic Beanstalk", "Mort's Helmet", and other freebies? They just disappeared one day and so did the incentive and excitement of passing levels...plus the price of gold bars jumped and the bars cut by 50%..
King is punishing loyal players ..I understand their wanting to make $ but after playing and paying for 6 years I think there should be a loyalty award now and then..

grama V said...

Help 🍀🍀🍀🍀

Brian said...

This is not very easy in fact I find it very hard think I will have to wait for a lucky board to get through this one

EC said...

Posting for luck

Tammy Caison said...

I'm just playing out my lives then deleting. Every 5 or so games it gets ridiculous. Just not fun to need constant luck

Anônimo said...

Realmente este é o final para mim no CC. Outro nível ridículo e nojento. Tem jogos melhores. Hora de excluir o CC.

Anonymous said...

Horrible level yet again!

Unknown said...

Had to use 2 hand switches to get the fruit in the appropriate columns. Finally, won.

Unknown said...

Posting for luck ✨ 🙏