Candy Crush Saga Level 3723 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 3723 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
Level 3723 is a straightforward jelly level, but is made harder by the candy cane fences which make it a lot harder to plan your moves. The added chocolate factories don't help either.
The best way to clear this level is by using colourbomb combos, switch a colourbomb with a stripe or a wrap and you will clear most of the jelly in the top half of the board as it is only single layer. You can often make colourbombs in the top section so you need to look carefully before every move, don't ignore the top section just because it has the candy canes.
Video by Cookie
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know in the comments and I will try to change it.

23 comments:

Francisco Diego said...

Started with a CB/wrap combo. This cleared a lot, but the chocolate is ugly. So I took for the last 2 jellies my last UFO. First go.

Sandra Nottestad said...

Fish booster is helpful. With a little luck you can combine fish will stripe and he will deliver the stripe to the row you need to take out last jellies.

CC from vero said...

Uh oh! I fell behind cause I’m busy with a house sale. I just wanted to play 3716 again- real pain - and King has suddenly stopped my from resting my board on my Ioad. Only giving you the choice to play or quit!!
Please tell me this is just a small glitch??

Otherwise this may be it for me! HELP!

Anonymous said...


same as vero , no more resetting september 7 or i lose my game

has someone else the same problem ?

Anonymous said...

Posting for much needed luck.

Anonymous said...

Cookie didn't mention the bombs on this level! Not too difficult though with helmet and fish booster.

Anonymous said...

Yes, I have same problem. Hoped it was a glitch, but 2 days later still not allowing reset.

tinest said...

I canno reset either

Anonymous said...

Fish booster verk helpful!

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck again...

Anonymous said...

Another annoying spawner level. I have played about 10 times and can't get them blown up. Not fun.

Ruby said...

Posting for luck. Why did King have to change piggy bank from 60 bars to 30? So greedy

dawn said...

My level 3723 has a strip of four cookies which I have to clear. Your example does not have them

Redjam said...

I’ve tried with space ship..double sprinkles...fish...everything! This one stinks!

Anonymous said...

Impossible without full space dash and extra boosters of which I have none! .
Back to restock boosters with sugar drops before the helmet finishes and sd starts.
If only I got an thing other than coconut wheels it would be useful!

Unknown said...

Posting for luck

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck

J.J. said...

Posting for luck yet again

Flippenheck said...

Help please

CidDeMizar said...

King, you are all nasty. I'd like to call you some other things, but I'm sure you can gess them. Once again, I was about to pass this level on the first time. Onc Jelly left, ready to clear It. And when i was making that last move... Candy Crush quits suddenly. I Lost one live, I Lost my boosters and now I'm not able to pass this level. You play dirty. You are nothin but CHEATERS... And Many wrose things. This has happened to me lots of times. You are insulting US.

Unknown said...

Level is different than what shown in video...

Peter och Jenny said...

Instead of 30 moves (as in the video) there's only 16 moves now... Impossible! )c:

Unknown said...

Impossible level only516 moves lucky board please 🙏