Candy Crush Saga Level 3736 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 3736 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
The jelly in the left side of the board is really hard to clear because the chocolate keeps covering it and growing double thickness, so you need a good combo like a double colourbomb combo to clear as much as possible before it takes over completely.
The other combo that is helpful is a colourbomb/stripe. If there are candies in the left side a colourbomb/wrap combo is better as long as the candies are the right colour.
The popcorns are in the way of your combos to begin with, but once they are grown the resulting colourbombs are valuable, try to switch them with a stripe or other special candy if you can.


The moves have been reduced from 30 to 22 and although the video below by Kazuohk starts with 30 moves it is completed in 22 moves.
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know in the comments and I will try to change it.

26 comments:

Anna Errington said...

I have only 22 moves. And (magic/space) dash is not as easy to come by. Apparently some "expert" got it in 22 moves. But I see how important stripes and colour balls together are. Lowest I have gotten is 4 jellies left. Must keep that chocolate under control.

Francisco Diego said...

Another lucky board. Finished it with first go.

Sandra Nottestad said...

Fish were a helpful booster on this level.

Pjay said...

Thanks, I always forget about using fish boosters before starting a level. They were very helpful with this one.

TNC said...

Hang in there for your lucky board. Took quite a few tries. Barb

Saartje said...

In 1 x
Dubbel colourbom 2 sterren

Carol the elder said...

Started with double color bomb. Thankfully I am still able to reset before I start the level. Yes, the fish booster was a great help. Thanks!

Billium said...

Need better boards.

Anonymous said...

$2.99 now for only 30 gold bars.

lala said...

"Nightmarishly hard level" Oh great

Donna said...

Double colorbomb and fish booster did the trick first try. Thanks!
Donna

Anonymous said...

Impossible level gonna take alot of luck

Anonymous said...

Not sure how I can complete this level without any boosters and not being able to retain magic/space dash or reset ( and apologies to those who have never had this facility) I guess something will change eventually if I hang on long enough.
And Would I lose my eligibility for the Wednesday club if I never progress beyond this level? Just asking...

Anonymous said...

Why worry about the Wednesday club just enjoy playing and if you don't finish by Wednesday then it isn't the end of the world

Anonymous said...

This is a hard one

Anonymous said...

Very difficult level.... I really dislike this new growing chocolate.....

Anonymous said...

Finally beat it had to use 4 Lollypop hammers and 2 hand switches hope I dont see another one of these levels but Im afraid this is something new

Anonymous said...

Very difficult...used enough boosters now...this is just taking toooooo long...boring....I enjoy a challenge but this is not a challenge...it is boring....hoping for a lucky board so I can carry on.....

Anonymous said...

LOL gold bars for sale? NEVER will I spend a penny!

Oh yeah, this is tough, posting for luck. lol

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck. Have been using double cb combos several times and been wasting so many boosters. Nothing seems to work.

Kaja said...

And they did it again "a waiting for luck game". You don't have to think about how to play, just get very bored.

Wasted again a lot of boosters but it was not my time yet to pass this level.

So I am waiting for a lucky board, boring boring boring boring boring boring boring...........

Anonymous said...

Don't fret about losing your dash. I'll post my hint again. But if you want it to rhyme, then look back a few posts my friend!.
IF you know you've no chance of passing the level, and you have at least 1 move left, simply restart your device. That's all.

Unknown said...

Posting for luck

Pinky said...

Posting for lucky board please !!!!!

Julie joel said...

This level is ridiculous, the chocolate on the left just keeps growing I'll never do this level with only 19 moves someone was moaning that they only had 22 moves lol I wish I had 22 moves please give me more moves cAndy crush

Spice lady said...

Help end this misery. Lucky board needed. Thank you