Candy Crush Saga Level 3750 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 3750 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
You have to collect four ingredients to complete level 3750 Candy Crush Saga.
Don't worry too much about collecting the keys, they unlock stripe dispensers but aren't needed to collect the ingredients. Concentrate instead on clearing the blockers in the middle sections of the board so that the ingredients can drop through to the exits.
The ingredients have to travel down the outside to the portals at the bottom, then through to the top middle and down from there to the exits.
If the keys are collected as you play you may be able to use the stripes, but it really shouldn't matter if you don't get them.
Stripe/wrap combos are useful for clearing the blockers and collecting the ingredients as are any other combo you can make 

Video by Cookie
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know in the comments and I will try to change it.

30 comments:

Anonymous said...

I found the stripes from the dispensers very helpful in moving the ingredients. I used a coconut wheel, but besides the 1st one I got 3 more only after finishing?!?!

Unknown said...

This level is so different now that all the licorice blockers have been added I have no idea what to do. I am unable to find a video as the level is now. If you could offer a few more tips I would be grateful to you.

Anonymous said...

Ich brauche auch 31000 Punkte mit 14 Zügen. Für mich unlösbar. Macht keinen Spaß.

Danielle said...

Another holy crap level.....won an free hour of color bombs....not even close.....come on CC!

Anonymous said...

Finally completed. I believe it's Not possible without boosters. I used a coconut wheel on a strip to start after resetting until in workable position then played on getting a sprinkle during the game that bought all items onto the bottom section then a hammer onto a packet that popped enough around the fruit to allow them to fall through. On the last move. Very difficult to get anything to do anything with out a booster start.

Unknown said...

Posting for luck

Anonymous said...

Toooo difficult to clear. Pl help

Anonymous said...

Limited moves, and really hard to clear the licorice blockers. Posting for luck.

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck

CCAddict said...

Replay level 3246 thrice.Add a CB and reset to get them together..might take a few tries and you off to a good start.You got the keys..two ingredients drop to the bottom and some blockers cleared

Grandma said...

Help needed.. Lucky board please

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck...

Anonymous said...

Need a lucky board!!!

JanJan said...

Posting for luck

Anonymous said...

Hard without boosters but easy with coconut wheel

Anonymous said...

Can’t pass this without boosters and a lucky board. After reading how easy some levels are for players, changing them only frustrates the later players more. Now, once again, waiting for a lucky board :-(

Flippenheck said...

Help please

Marwanjo said...

Dont need comment, not enough players anymore. To boring.?

Pinky said...

Posting for lucky board please !!!!

sonbeam said...

Don't ya just love it. They put you in an Episode Race then make it impossible to pass levels until they are ready to let that happen. Such a waste.

Rena said...

Posting for luck.

Just me said...

I have been her on this level way to long. I have gotten 2 of the items needed but always there are 2 left. I am needing a lucky board and fast. I really don't want to still be here for another week. Please come and pay me a visit lucky board.

Just me said...

Yep, it is me again. I am still here and I am still not happy about it. I love playing, but I want to move on. I need a miracle probably. I am still hoping for a lucky board to come and visit. Please lucky board come and see me soon.

Visaman said...

P4L

Lili10 said...

Pas du tout le même que la vidéo. Posté pour la chance Merci

Unknown said...

Please help 🙏

Unknown said...

Lucky board please 🙏

Unknown said...

Impossible level posting for luck

Unknown said...

Last cherry on the left is giving a problem

No name said...

Posting for luck