Candy Crush Saga Level 3753 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 3653 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
Level 3753 is a jelly level with lots of locked cells, so the first thing you need to do is collect the keys. Some of the keys are fairly easy to collect but the fist one is yellow so has to be hit with a stripe or a wrap. As you are collecting the first keys you need to unlock the colourbomb but don't try to use it. The colourbomb will drop down next to the yellow candy at the bottom of the board and once that candy is unlocked you can use the colourbomb to clear any yellow candies and keys. This will leave one last key that will drop through onto to top part of the board. This final key will unlock wrapped candy dispensers which will be very valuable for clearing the last off the jelly in the bottom corners.
Once the wraps start to drop let them get onto the conveyors and down to the bottom corners before you switch them. Switch 2 wraps together or just use them alone, either way they will help to clear the bottom corners of blockers and jelly.

Video by Cookie
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know in the comments and I will try to change it.

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where is everyone? I need more tips.

Anonymous said...

If you don't have ENDLESS boosters, every level takes forever to pass, the game just isn't fun anymore!

anonymous said...

To Anonymous Sept 20 @ 6:56 You are so right. How do we get in touch with King to tell them this isn't fun anymore!

Helen said...

While we are all still playing, and some paying, King won't change anything, they don't care about our pleasure, just their earnings!!

Anonymous said...

Does anyone know how to get to lower levels to collect boosters from space dash or magic mort?
Scrolling takes forever. Without these it is impossible to pass any levels. King wants you to buy, buy and those who do not want to pay pay, will have to WORK it to get the boosters free. King is greedy....earning 4 million a day on CC is not enough. Games are for fun and relaxation and not for spending money. Lately it is anything but fun. Misty asking....

Veronica said...

Not difficult to figure out what to do but once keys are collected the bottom section is hard to clear.

SammyJo said...

:(

Ness said...

Unfortunately you have to scroll down.

Ness said...

This is hideous even with boosters. Got none left now😠
On another note my knitting is coming on well!

Danielle said...

I won a color bomb and fish for a half hour.....didn't even come close to winning....for some reason I'm struggling with this level

Unknown said...

Posting for luck

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck

Laura said...

When I went to bed last night I was in first place in the weekly race with 37 levels completed. Today, some guy I've never seen has knocked me into second with his 137 levels. How does someone at this level complete over 100 levels in less than 18 hours?

Julie joel said...

Their's 3 left 2 left I've even had 1 left I'll never do it, got no boosters or hammers it's so annoying I need a few more moves my be 5 please candy crush lol

Julie joel said...

1 left again I'm gonna kill myself or break my tablet or scream arghhh

Julie joel said...

Doing the bottom corners is murder & my bomb blows up before I get the yellow things it's pathetic

King is corporate greed said...

COMETE NONSENSE LEVEL IMPOSSIBLE WITH 4 MOVES STOLEN

WRAPS AND STRIPES GOING OFF ON THEIR OWN

CLASSED AS NORMAL BECAUSE THEY ARE SO OUT OF TOUCH WITH HOW THE GAME NOW PLAYS

ONLY LUCKY ALGORITHM YET AGAIN

CORPORATE GREED SUCKING THE FUN OUT OF EVERY LEVEL

Unknown said...

Lucky board please 🙏

Unknown said...

Help

Unknown said...

Posting for luck

Stylish said...

Algorithm board necessary again, these levels are no fun, no strategy needed, crap!
King change these levels or I am getting bored,