Candy Crush Saga Level 3756 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 3756 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
This is a jelly level which is quite hard to complete without boosters.
From the start you need to make special candies and combos to clear the cakes, the cakes are the main focus as once they are cleared they will remove most of the chocolate and you will then be able to see how much jelly is left to clear.
The cakes need to be cleared as quickly as possible because you will need plenty of moves left after they are gone.
Colourbombs are not hard to make once you begin to make room to work, but they need to be switched with a stripe or a wrap to have any effect on the jelly and popcorns, the popcorns have jelly under them so also need to be cleared and the best combos to grow them are the colourbomb/stripe or colourbomb/wraps. These powerful combos will hit the popcorns more times than any other.

Video by Kazuohk

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know in the comments and I will try to change it.

28 comments:

Anonymous said...

A new week and a new impossible level, and like many people last week I lost all the boosters when I reset the level. Not liking the look of this one little bit. Nanny Annie

Bev said...

I cant do this one,, with boosters or without.. please lucky board is so needed...

Anonymous said...

Video is for different level.

Sunny In Buffalo said...

Played 606 6 times, got 2 of each booster, perhaps a fluke! Started with CB combo, finished with 12 moves to spare, go figure.

Anonymous said...

Merci Sunny in Buffalo, ai suivi ton conseil et passer du premier coup, et mon jeu pas pareil comme vidéo

Carol the elder said...

I had space dash last night and when I opened the new episode this morning, it was gone. I tried several times with just my boosters and Rami’s CB, but no luck, so I went to 606 to get space dash. The board opened with two CBs together plus Tami’s CB. I was able to make several good moves far away from them before combining them and that opened the board

Never pay a cent Bobby said...

My space dash I prepared ahead also disappeared when the games opened today.

Anonymous said...

My SD was also gone this morning.

Elektra said...

My SD gone this morning too, but seems to be sticking around once regained (using 606), even when I back out after losing game or resetting before first move. Hoping that continues....

Anna Errington said...

Good morning/afternoon all Hope you guys had a nice week. I finally made 3800 (after burning through countless boosters and even buying the piggy when I still had 60 gold bars just in case it went down to 30). I tried some of this episode's level for sugar drops which I get whether I pass or not. Of course I never passed anything. Just got sugar drops. This episode seems hard and I don't know how I passed it. I just tried 3756. Even with 2 colour balls together I still couldn't get the cakes. I do not know how I passed it before. But thankful I can go ahead on Windows 10 when there seems to be more moves. God luck in passing this level and episode.

Anonymous said...

My SD disappeared from my ipad, usually I don’t have the problems reported here.

Sultanate said...

Am not able to break even 1 cake. Need a lucky board posting for luck

Rabster said...

You cant break the pies and neithercan i most of the time becsuse number if moves reduced and blockers in the outside and bottom require more hits. Eventually they will make it easier again

Anonymous said...

Posting for much needed luck!!

Rita said...

I'm playing for several days, all boosters used and nothing. Less moves then in the video. Helpppp!!!!! 😊

Rita said...

Me too ..

Helen said...

Mine too!!

Anonymous said...

Posting for lucky board please.

Candy crush player said...

Posting for lucky board too here

Anonymous said...

Posting for lucky board
Hope so

Veronica said...

Definitely needs boosters and more moves. I havent any at moment. I started with full set and screen went blank so started again and lost them all so need lucky board now

Anonymous said...

I can’t do this one
Very hard even with boosters
Can’t breaken the 2 cakes
So.....
I’m gonna stop playing

Anonymous said...

can't even clear one cake! another tedious level

pegworkman said...

me either have played so many games on 3 different devices

Unknown said...

Posting for luck

Anonymous said...

Posting for lucky board please this level is impossible

Anonymous said...

Why have you got 27 moves and use them all when we have 25. Lost all my boosters on this level and SD has disappeared, you used to be able to keep it if you closed down the game but not any more. So no use playing.

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck