Candy Crush Saga Level 3780 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 3780 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
Level 3780 is a dual task level, you have to collect 4 ingredients and clear all the jelly to complete the level.
To begin with you should clear some of the chocolate with every move to open up the board a bit and it is especially important to clear some chocolate along the top row to get the candies filling up the board.
Once you have some space to work you can start looking for special candies and combos to clear jelly and get the ingredients down to the bottom. If the ingredients aren't collected as they move along the bottom of the conveyor they will go back up to the top left again, but this isn't too much of a problem as they will be fairly easy to get back down again. However if you have an ingredient in the top left wait a couple of moves before using a combo to get it to the exits as it is likely to drop down to the bottom left corner where there is no exit, then back to the top again.
The only way to clear the chocolate and jelly is by using combos, colourbomb combos are good as are stripe/wrap combos and you can use the conveyors to get them together.
The candy canes make this level a little tricky, but you can usually work around them to make the combos needed.

Video by Cookie
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know in the comments and I will try to change it.

30 comments:

Anonymous said...

Easy, completed within 4 moves...

Anonymous said...

Guess you didn't have my board then !!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Cookie has 30 moves and I only have 18.

Anonymous said...

I had one ingredient that did what Cookie warned about, it started at the top left and even though I made moves only on the right side of the board, cascades would send it to the bottom left and the cycle would start again. It was very annoying.

Brown dog said...

I have played this over and over and can't even get close. There's not enough moves to even get started. Sure need a lucky board for this level

sveineriknersveen said...

15 moves, imposible. You need full dash and UFO!

Donna said...

I started with morts helmet and added a fish booster. Combined colorbomb with a wrapped to start. The upper left chocolate I found most difficult to clear so I made sure there were a couple candies the same color as the wrapped candy

Anna said...

Post for luck

Anonymous said...

Looks impossible with only 15 moves. Been on this one WAY too long! Got it down to 7 jellies once. lol

Now, where is my luck?

Anonymous said...

I QUIT~

Anonymous said...

I need to see this done in 15 moves! This is crazy

Unknown said...

Impossible with 15 moves

Anonymous said...

15 moves only, not even coming close! ANOTHER wait for lucky board. This is not even classed as difficult? MORE MOVES NEEDED KING !!!!!!

Anonymous said...

So you need to clear at least 6 jellies every move all whilst removing the choco blocks! Not really a forced purchase of boosters than! Jokers! That's me done, I QUIT!

Anonymous said...

Joke, I'm done. And no King, I won't be playing the new version...we all know how things roll...

Anonymous said...

So they let all the people at the top of board have 30 goes, and then cut it down to a ridiculous 15 for everyone else? What an effing joke. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Veronica said...

Yes needs more moves please and a lucky board

Anonymous said...

Took Cookie 26 moves but we get 15? What a crock. Not getting close!

Unknown said...

Posting for luck

Tou52 said...

Posting for luck

Wendy green said...

How can it be fair to drop the number by so much I think it is now impossible so time to go King you take all the fun out of it, I did occasionally buy things but I wont anymore because you are making it the only way to do it.

Anonymous said...

Another hard level where you don’t have enough moves. You can only pass with a lucky board..frustrated :-(

Unknown said...

ARE YOU SERIOUS?????? How about more moves??? This is ridiculous!!! Lucky board PLEASE???????

Marwanjo said...

Three comments in 2019? Its clear for me. Back to my other games and leave cc behind me.

Trini said...

A simple game for once. Thanks cc

Max said...

Only 12 moves now...smh

MrsOTD said...

Thanks King. I know you reduce moves and make levels harder, but 30 down to 12??? I don't mind buying extra moves every now and then, but when you are basically forcing people to pay to pass it's not much fun. Guess I'll be waiting for that lucky board, skill doesn't come into it with this level.

MrsOTD said...

Also 12 move board has 20 triple hit chocolates, rest are double. Video only has 8 triple hit chocolates, rest are double and single. So massive increase in blockers and massive decrease in moves. Seems fair

Unknown said...

Posting for luck ✨ 🙏

Me said...

Posting for luck