Candy Crush Saga Level 3861 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 3861 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
You have to collect the 4 ingredients to complete level 3861 Candy Crush Saga.
You don't need to worry too much about where the ingredients travel to get to the exits, you just need to clear the blockers from inside the candy cane fences and the locked waffle at the top of the board and they will find their way to the main playing area.
Use the frog wherever it is needed, it only takes three matches to grow so you can use it more than once either to unlock the locked candies or to clear the blockers. You can't place the frog on licorice locks, but you can place it anywhere else that's needed.
Don't place the frog inside the candy cane fences as it will block the ingredients from dropping through, if you want to clear those blockers you can place the frog outside the fence.
The waffles that are on the conveyors will also drop through onto the board so you need to get them out of the way of the ingredients.

Video by Cookie
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know in the comments and I will try to change it.

22 comments:

Anon lafy said...

I didn't use any boosters - I grew the frog twice and suddenly I had finished!

Never pay a cent Bobby said...

1:48 pm Wed. and no release new 3861 episode posted for me on iPad, iPhone, or computer. Also, the computer no longer has a helmet or spooky boost or equivalent for boosters. Are we being ignored for the new game or unfairly penalized because my computer has a lot of boosters I earned. My iPad and iPhone do get the spooky or whatever is up that week but I have few boosters there.

Anonymous said...

Question... had my iPad on airplane mode & no matter how many times I hit the frog he wouldn’t grow, was AP the reason?

The Savage Traveler said...

Mine didn't seem to grow but when I tried to use it, it worked! Try that.

Anonymous said...

After 3860, this is a breeze!

Unknown said...

Posting for luck

Anna said...

OK I don't know what is going on. I cleared the blockers inside the fences but the ingredients won't drop off the conveyors. what am I doing wrong?

Cindy said...

👍👏😁👏

Cindy said...

🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Flippenheck said...

Okay...try tips ta

Sparkyjo said...

Posting for luck please

Shystar said...

Posting for luck

MissyM said...

the ingredients move from bottom right to bottom left as space is created. From there they go to middle right, then middle left, then drop through the portal on the top line. Try to clear the middle right first so things can start moving.

Unknown said...

Cannot get this one. Spending way too much time and it is frustrating. Give up, posting for luck please.

Dsayer1975 said...

Posting for luck, pretty please 😊

Pjcastree said...

Hoping for a lucky board please

Pjcastree said...

Posting for luck please

Kay said...

Posting for luck

Unknown said...

Posting for luck ✨

Anonymous said...

Ridiculous yet again. I need a lucky board.

No name said...

Sucky level,.....need help

Annie said...

Totally different board now. Need to get 13 dinosaurs down from 15 moves. Impossible. In other words no strategy will work. Either buy extra moves or wait till the algorithm decides you've tried enough and gives you the proverbial lucky board. I could do with it now as you go through you allowed number of lives in no time flat on this level.