Candy Crush Saga Level 3942 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 3942 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
Level 3942 is classified as a hard level so you can expect to lose a few lives before you manage to pass it. This is a dual task level, you have to collect the popcorns and clear the jelly to complete the level.
The popcorns are provided by the lucky candies in the bottom right section of the board. These are not the main problem although they are not easy to grow as they have to be hit with combos to unlock, change and then grow them, so a lot of hits are needed.
The main problem is the jelly in the bottom left section. This is inside a candy cane fence so can only be hit using combos, but the main problem with clearing it is the waffles that drop from the dispensers at the top of this section.
You will get plenty of wrapped candies moving along the conveyor from the top left and you should switch these either with each other or a stripe to get the popcorns growing and also clear some of the waffles.
If there are candies in between the waffles it is worth switching a colourbomb with a wrap or stripe of the same colour as these candies to make a start on clearing the jelly. Stripe/wrap combos will sometimes clear the waffles but they may just take a layer and not do much else, but you have to get to the jelly underneath so any combo that clears the waffles is worth a try.
Double wrap combos next to the waffles is a good combo to try. All the time you are making combos to clear the waffles and jelly you should be growing the popcorns on the right. Don't worry about the colourbombs being detonated by combos, switching two colourbombs together isn't always the best option as it may just bring down more waffles without clearing much jelly.


Video by Johnny Crush
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know in the comments and I will try to change it.

41 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anyone else get stuck in a loop? I have the wraps in the upper left corner going and going... score at 1,276,640 with no end in sight. reluctant to exit because my best game yet (only 4 jellies left with 0 popcorns, and 18 moves left)

BuckeyeKC said...

Getting the jellies is rough as new waffles keep dropping down with multiple layers. After burning through a few boosters, I discovered that the fish, when paired with a strip or wrap will knock out the waffles. Not easy!

Sultanate said...

Tried all the boosters. Am out of them. Very difficult level. The waffles just don't stop coming down. Need a lucky board posting for luck

Anonymous said...

Totally impossible. 12 hammers & resorted to ufo. In the waffle corner I switched a candy into waffle position then hammered it. Otherwise the space just keeps filling with waffles. What fresh hell is next? Agreed it’s time to delete & start back @ level 1, seriously who needs all this keep up with the Wednesday crap, I think I’m more addicted to that then the game. Losing my mind here. Gotta get off this ride

TNC said...

This may be the end of me. Ridiculous with the multi layer waffles in that bottom left section. I remember when candy crush used to be fun😒 Barb

bc said...

I have also considered deleting and moving on but have just about decided to leave until CC actually reaches an end level and then starting at this or another level to finish the game. It is no longer fun.

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck.
Roger75.

Carol the elder said...

Space dash plus fish booster got all but one jelly behind the fence which was full of waffles. I kept using combos against them and finally had candy dropping above the last jelly which was under a waffle. From there, it took five hammers to clear the waffles and then get the jelly.

Anonymous said...

Added a fish booster, 6 moves to spare

Unknown said...

Fish combine with wrap candies that did it for me

Unknown said...

Try fish combine with wrap candies

Pati said...

I finally passed his level by combining a fish booster and a wrapped candy. They cleared all the jelly in the bottom left side of board

Unknown said...

Need better boards

Unknown said...

Played the stage first time, didn't pass it. I then came here and for tips and also watched cookies video, went back and played and passed it straight away. LUCKY BLOG (smiles)

Anonymous said...

So close but used loads of hammers and switch hands.
Back to the sugar track for me......and of course I'll not get either!

Anonymous said...

This is actually impossible! The waffles keep falling and keep falling! They’re making it impossible and not even enjoyable anymore. I may just be done.

Anonymous said...

Impossible level. Posting for luck

Dee said...

Key: fish wrap combo is great for getting the left side. Make that combo and you’re ahead of the game. Finished with 5 moves left. Took me about 10 tries to figure that out!🤪

Anna said...

Posting for lucky board

SammyJo said...

This is awful 😢

Anonymous said...

Posting for a good luck

Anonymous said...

Im done with candy crush just wasted 5 lollypop hammers on this level no way is this level possible

Crushmom7 said...

Posting for luck.

Shivani said...

Impossible level...posting for luck

A2 said...

Posting for luck! Need a lucky board!

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck ..need it for that bottom left hand corner. Those waffles need alot of hits !!! Used boosters ..hammers ..still no luck

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck on this awful level!!!

Anonymous said...

I have no idea how the hell ppl are doing this level??? Have tried everything and have no chance of clearing the waffles. IMPOSSIBLE! Really REALLY can not bare this game anymore! I think thats it for me now DONE. Or should I say more driven away!

Tou52 said...

Yikes, I have no fish left...

Posting for luck

Tou52 said...

Yes!!!! i
I had one fish, and yes, fish wrap combo does indeed get the left side waffles, and jellies :)

Emsa8 said...

I did it without boosters and didn't find this level really difficult. Well, I had MORE moves than in the video (32 instead of 25). Still I only needed around 5 trials and all times I was quite close and always only the left jelly the problem. There were so many nice combos possible all the time... and this was all 5 times the same and I really think this level can be fun. When I won, the left jellies were gone quite soon (double wraps were useful) and I could focus on growing the popcorn. I think I had 4 moves left.

Djsbaby said...

Ditto! Glitch in the game.Keeps going and going on the wrapped in upper left. Now I lose my stocking! Thanks.

Graeme Pratt said...

I used fish and was lucky to combine them with wraps twice which cleared the hard to get at jelly.

Anonymous said...

I'm stuck in the double wrap loop, up in the left corner. WTF they didn't fix that by now!!

Anonymous said...

Very hard level..the waffles are horrendous...so NOT enjoying this level...actually, lately these levels are all on the harder side. They throw us a bone (easy fun level) here and there, but they are so few the game is no longer enjoyable. I’m on level 2892 in Cookie Jam..no stress and it’s more strategic game. King needs to put the fun back in CC...it wasn’t easy getting this far in the game. I had even stopped playing for about a year because of one level I couldn’t pass. One day giving it a try, I passed, and continued on to here. So here I sit hoping for a lucky board. Seems there all “need a lucky board” levels :-(

José Savelkoul said...

This used to be my "go to"-level for a long time, for the "fun events", where you have to reach the topscore on a level.

candy crusher said...

Asking for a lucky board. I have no boosters and feel this level will be impossible to pass without a lucky board

Anonymous said...

Constantly stuck with the same two bottom left jellies and I don't know how to get rid of them. No matter what I bombard them with they still won't go away. Help. I really need a lucky board please.

Kay said...

Posting for luck

Unknown said...

Posting for luck ✨ 🙏

Unknown said...

Posting for luck ✨