Candy Crush Saga Level 3945 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 3945 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
Level 3945 Candy Crush Saga is a multi task level, you have to collect waffles, chocolate and jelly to complete the level.
This is a refreshing change after the last two super hard levels and can be fun to play. Hopefully it will not be made too hard in the future.
The best way to clear this level is to start by clearing the cake bomb in the middle, this will unlock the board and give you the chance to start clearing the waffles and chocolate.
Once the cake is out of the way and you can see the board better you can start to make combos to clear the bottom of the board of chocolate and uncover the jelly.
The level has been made harder by the reduction of the moves and also locking the waffles in licorice strings.

Latest video by Lisa
Original video by Cookie
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know in the comments and I will try to change it.

36 comments:

Deb said...

The moves have been reduced from 30 down to 18 and they've added licorice blockers to the main board. Frustrating and very hard now.

Deb said...

There are not enough moves to win this level now with the extra blockers. Impossible. I've tried without any boosters and there is no way to win. If we have to use boosters and spend money to win at CC then I don't think I'll continue to play.

Never pay a cent Bobby said...

As soon as I use up my booster supply, I think I'll quit too. No fun needing boosters and luck to win.

Snowy in Buffalo said...

Lucky to have full space bot, started with CB combo, done with 8 moves left.

Vivien said...

Sd plus all boosters 2cb together then just blast away 😀

Carol the elder said...

Space dash and all boosters. Reset until I had cb combo, set it off, and done in first move.

Tou52 said...

Posting for luck

Tou52 said...

SD and side by side color bombs, finished quickly.

Mary Marshall said...

Once again, the number of moves have been reduced after this posting. For those of us that the SD is gone, the advice is of little use.

Ian said...

What a load of old tosh this game is turning out be! All now virtually impossible

Kevin said...

Not the easiest, but I got it with no boosters after maybe 20 attempts. Patience is king...

Anonymous said...

How is this possible with 18 moves
Vidéos shows 20
This is not fair
Too hard
Need help
Posting for lucky board

Anonymous said...

Vidéos shows 30 not 20
Sorry

Ifeanyi said...

Getting nowhere😡

Anonymous said...

Again I ask, why keep changing the boards? Lucky for those people way above us that passed this when it was like in the video. Now with the addition of liquorice and less moves it’s bloody impossible. Not fair on those of us trying to get ahead.

Anonymous said...

Have cleared the cake a few times and nothing at all happens,it just vanishes but no usual 'hammer smash'

skeptical said...

Ugh!!! Another impossible one?

Jan WM said...

The closest I got without boosters, I still needed 6 jellies. I finished the level with moves to spare when I used all 3 boosters, with a stripe/ wrap next to each other near the top.

Rosita said...

posting for luck

Anonymous said...

Really need a lucky board please

Wendy green said...

Bloody impossible I am getting to hate this game time to go just not fun

Unknown said...

This level is ridiculous

Cindy said...

😡

Cindy said...

👍👍

He said...

Not fun at all anymore. Tired of needing a lucky board.

Brian said...

This is very hard other very few moves only cleared the cake bomb twice and then at the end of my moves. It's not a fun level with so few moves and I read only a lucky board will do it but can I wait for one ?

Unknown said...

Must have been changed again. Only 17 moves now... 🤬
Impossible....

AlexCrush said...

Right?! The advice isn’t even good. Meh

Old school crusher said...

Posting for luck

Julie joel said...

Video shows 30 moves I have only got 17 this is not fair, I wish I had more moves please candy crush give me more moves

Kay said...

Posting for luck

Poonam said...

Help

Lili10 said...

Publié pour la chance Merci

Lili10 said...

Publié pour la chance sinon impossible Merci

baskalatka said...

Poproszę szczęśliwa tablice 🙁

Unknown said...

If you purchase from King they reduce your moves. In short many of the reduced move boards cannot be won won without paying.