Candy Crush Saga Level 4051 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 4051 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
Level 4051 Candy Crush Saga is a score level, you have to score as many points as possible in the moves available.
The best way to get the score fairly easily is to use a colourbomb to clear some of the bombs along the bottom of the board. However it is not easy to make a colourbomb as the board is quite restricted and there are 5 colours.
You can make the board a bit bigger and more open by collecting the keys, but this has to be done using special candies and combos as the keys are all yellow and there are no yellow candies ion the board.
The fish will target the bombs so the more fish you can get the better chance you have of getting enough points. Level 4051 is possible to pass at the time of writing without using any colourbombs, but if you want to get 2 or 3 stars you will probably need at least one.

The level could change at some point meaning that it may not be possible to pass without a colourbomb, but I have no control over that so I would suggest you look for chances to make colourbombs whenever possible.
Video by Cookie
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

There are 27 moves. I made only 1 move and then it said “oops”, Level faled, and the game closed.

Anonymous said...

It happened again. I made 1 move and it closed.

Kathy said...

3 time the game closes before I make all the moves. Please fix the level.

Tou52 said...

Posting for luck

Tou52 said...

Start with a full SD and add on cb. That makes three to start using with bombs. Plenty enough to reach the points needed to win :)

EL BEATLE said...

Got it on first try. No boosters. I went for the keys first by making sideways stripes to hit them. I didn't worry about the bombs at all. Plenty of points scored. 3 stars.

Anonymous said...

You can do it without the keys. If you can smash the stripe with a hammer, it's not hard to match bombs.

cookie56 said...

Posting for luck.

Michelle said...

That was easy... Fun easy enjoyable

Erick S said...

I completed it without collecting every key (left one), the tips by Cookie and here are correct: make as many CB as you can, and use them with the candy color of the most prevalent countdown bombs to really rack up the score. I found this level actually fun.

Tisha Thomas said...

Lucky board for me, I guess. I started out with two sprinkles. I used one to hit the color of three bombs in the bottom bar. I used the other to hit the color of four bombs in the bottom bar. Game over.

Unknown said...

Insane level! Have to reach 230.000 points in only 13 moves it's impossible even if you begin with a lucky board

Gadgetgma said...

i'm finding it impossible to get 230.000 points with only 13 moves,

Paul said...

i can't get 60,000 points with 13 moves...
yeah right, easy level huh???

sonbeam said...

seriously

Unknown said...

SOM LUCKY LUCKY ALL I NEED

Old school crusher said...

Posting for luck

Kay said...

Posting for luck