Candy Crush Saga Level 4135 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 4135 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
Level 4135 Candy Crush Saga is a score level, you have to score as many points as possible in the moves available to pass the level. I can't tell you how many points you need now as it changes week on week, so just score as many as possible.
The best, and maybe the only, way to get enough poiunts is to make a colourbomb and use it on the colour that has the most bombs, this should go a long way to getting the points needed.
The main difficulty of this level is clearing the bombs before they count down to zero. The fish from the floats will help with the bombs as they seem to target the bombs with the lowest countdown, so if you can't clear the bombs try to hit the floats with combos and get the fish to do it for you.
The fish will clear bombs but this won't give you enough points, you still need to make colourbombs to hit the bombs.
The dispensers at the top right and left will give you wrapped candies as well as bombs and these can be used to hit the floats and clear bombs.

Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

29 comments:

EL BEATLE said...

I think that I am on autopilot at the moment. I have thrown boosters won on Sugar Candy drops at everything recently and have particularly used hand switches to good effect( enabling me to match 2 colour bombs together for example). Unusually for me, I have just sailed through the last 10 levels without too many problems. My wife recently started playing the game on her mobile phone app. When she got really stuck, I took over for her on a few levels and found the "Super Hard Levels" quite easy. I hadn't realised how much skill that we build up over the years by playing the game and getting to the levels that we are on now.

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck. Hate bombs and I’ve got no boosters, so quite hard

Catherin01 said...

Posting for luck

Catherin01 said...

Posting for luck

Catherin01 said...

Help

Ian said...

Ridiculous impossible level!! Time to quit!!!

Michelle said...

Double chocolate nombd then worked the bombs making best combos I vould
Passse 1st try

pegworkman said...

pfl is all i got

donna said...

posting for luck

Anonymous said...

Hard one, need luck.

cookie56 said...

Posting for luck.

jackied said...

COME on King... This is a waste of my time with only 20 MOVES! IMPOSSIBLE

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck!

Anonymous said...

Another hard level. The bombs are hard to control and if you don’t have boosters you need a lucky board. So, once again, I’m waiting for a lucky board :-(

Flippenheck said...

Bloody bombs....help please

nicx said...

besoin d'aide et de chance please
merci
nic

He said...

Posting for luck

Unknown said...

Help

Old school crusher said...

Msde specials, cleared bombs several times and you get me within 100 points total joke again hahaha!!!

Unknown said...

i have a completely different screen where i have to clear 118 spaces

Calamity said...

This level has been completely changed. You need to clear spaces. No bombs. Not enough moves.

Martinat said...

Different shocking level

Lili10 said...

Niveau différent posté pour la chance Merci

Lili10 said...

Posté pour la chance niveau changé

Anonymous said...

Yeah totally different now. You just have to get rid of about 900 jelly things with about 15 moves. Slight exaggeration there but just as difficult as ever. I'm really beginning to loathe candy crush now. I really need a lucky board please 🍀

Unknown said...

Posting for luck ✨

Unknown said...

impossible level

Nellebel said...

Heel ander spel. Onmogelijk. AUB help mij.

Maddie said...

Again my board is entirely different.There are no bombs.I cannot understand why this keeps happening.Need help please.