Candy Crush Saga Level 4203 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 4203 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
Level 4203 is a jelly level with only 16 moves. The bombs have 15 moves so if you can clear the jelly in 15 moves you can pass the level without clearing the bombs.
There are chocolate machines at the end of both of the bomb coloumns so if you can unlock these they will cover the bombs with chocolate so you don't have to worry about clearing them. This will be a useful strategy if the countdown on the bombs is reduced in the future.
As you can see from the video below it doesn't matter if the bombs count down to zero once the jelly is cleared.
Video by Cookie
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

28 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now 14 moves and 13 to clear the bombs

Spank the Zelda said...

On Android I have 16 count, 15 moves. CB/Wrap start took them out, finished in 9.

Tou52 said...

What? Three fun levels in a row, I can't believe my luck :)
2CB took care of the bombs, the rest is easy.

Jannie said...

Colour bomb wrap from my boosters finished it

Pati said...

13 moves, 11 countdown bombs yet i passed this with no problem. Clear center of board to open it up so you can make combos which worked for me. I had colorbomb, stripe and wrapped candy to start from bot. Lined up cb and stripe to open board and difuse bombs
Again taking my time to look board over wirks each abd every time. For me its not just about beating level but about enjoying the game

Anonymous said...

posting for luck

Tblackmon said...

Of course they take away 3 moves. Need a lucky board

Flippenheck said...

Thanks for tip with chocolate

Unknown said...

With 13 moves and bombs with 11 to count down it is very difficult. In fact we have only 11 moves to finish this level.

Eliza h said...

Tiring of the comments on every level to use two color bombs. When you can’t get anything from older levels and can’t restart levels, it’s not as easy! Wait til they take it away from you.

gidget said...

posting for luck

jan said...

Help!!!

linseybee said...

Now only 13 moves and the bombs coutdown in 11. I cannot get past this. Do the bombs fall on to the main area at all?

Player said...

King..can you come up with some "normal" levels instead of 13 moves and bombs that explode within 11 moves? Waiting for luck AGAIN

Laura said...

Two hits to clear one jelly? No wonder it's so hard!

Sparkyjo said...

10 moves now, give me strength!!!

Silverdollarbill said...

Several level's ago I got a double CB from Cascades and a switch. Still failed the level. Next try I passed the level without any CB'S.

Pinky said...

Not enough moves, posting for lucky board

yshuummu said...

10 moves!!!! You can't do it with that few of moves!!!! IMPOSSIBLE!!!! Always reducing moves!!!

CRUCK said...

Now only 10 moves and the chocolate machines are covered with licorice. This game has gotten completely stupid. Hey King... People like to win!!!

Shystar said...

Posting for luck

Hoi said...

Veel te weinig zetten..... Ook geen leuk level.... Heel stress vol. Please help me out with a lucky board

Lgandre said...

Only 10 moves! Wtf

Rhonda said...

Please HELP I cannot get close to passing this level😢😢😢😢😢😢😢

Anne-Marie said...

10 coups seulement ! C'est peu!

Rute Lima said...

Enough is enough. 10 moves and 11 bombs. Really?

Unknown said...

Posting for luck ✨

red said...

Impossible with only 10 moves.