Candy Crush Saga Level 4279 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 4279 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
Level 4279 Candy Crush Saga is an orders level, you have to collect chocolate and waffles to complete the level.
There is plenty of chocolate on the board so you shouldn't have any trouble collecting that, but the waffles are locked in the left side of the board so you need to collect the keys to unlock them before you can collect them.
You can use stripes or any combo to collect the keys and combos are the best way of collecting the waffles.
As long as the chocolate doesn't take over too much this is not a hard level to complete.
Video by Cookie
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I started with a CB that I won from passing level 4278 (BoosterBot)
I was unable to get all the keys so the waffles didn't unlock and I didn't get any.
Seems like there's way too many keys to unlock before waffles start to fall.
Now, since I lost this game I have no Booster from BoosterBot.

Anonymous said...

Without the space dah or stockings or similar it is impossible to close these levels. I don't know why those helps disappared after passing level 4274. They've gone completely, now to pass one level you need one week and hundred of tries until you get a lucky board. This is idiot. I stop here with this sadic game.

Anonymous said...

Use the checkmark booster.

Pati said...

After coming above I beat this level my first try starting with a color bomb from bot. I just worked on lining up the stripes and it was easy whay can isay it was easy

SiouxD said...

Impossible level been playing this level for a week with and without boosters and can honestly say I've not ever mangaged to pass 1 fruit through never mind 5 of things!!!!

Mary-Rose74 said...

I have no boosters. Definitely need them for this level. I'm over run with chocolate, by the time I collect the keys I don't have enough moves to collect the waffles Ugh pfl please

TRE said...

Posting for luck

Anonymous said...

After these comment...waiting for a lucky board :-(

Laura said...

It is disappointing that King has gotten so stingy with boosters. I encourage everyone to send an email and let them know.

Laura said...

Wow, lucky board. I passed first try with a colorbomb combo to start (one from Candy Pet and one on the board). Collected several keys and lots of horizontal stripes were formed in the far right column. It was easy to finish from there.

Unknown said...

Posting. For luck.

dawn said...

desperate posting for luck

ITZIK said...

ONLY LUCk CANT HELP ME !!!

wtrc said...

By the time I collect the keys there's no moves left to Collect the waffles!! Time for a lucky board please.

Rute Lima said...

I red that was a simple task. I would say in portuguese, pimenta no olho do outro não arde, more or less, pepper in other eyes dont burn. I have few booster and candy doesnt give more. Not an easy task.