Candy Crush Saga Level 4306 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 4306 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
All the jelly is down the left side and along the bottom of the board, so the first job is to collect the keys from the left side of the board. The best combos to use are colourbomb combos, switch a colourbomb with any other special candy to clear as many keys as possible and clear the jelly.
Once the keys are collected you will get licorice dropping down the left side which can make life difficult. The best way to avoid the licorice blocking your moves is to clear the jellies at the bottom of the left column, although this has been made harder by the addition of waffles in the bottom left.
As with all jelly levels the best and possibly only way to clear it is to make as many combos as you can and blast away at everything on the board. There are not many moves so you need to look carefully at the board before every move so you don't miss the best moves.
Remember there is a stripe dispenser at the top of the board which is easy to overlook so make moves near the right side of the board to get those stripes dropping.


Video by Johnny Crush
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

31 comments:

Roger75 said...

Posting for luck.

Graeme Pratt said...

You have been on your own, posting for luck for the last few levels Roger. How is Brazil?

Ed Zamoe said...

Pfl! Stuck!

Kaja said...

I was so frustrated by the level before that I bought the package, 2 hours and a lot of boosters. I did not buy for a long time because I know that most of the time it does not help at all.

And guess what. It did not help at all, I am still stuck!!!

And that's why I never buy anything, it is a waste of money, and you can do whatever you want but if CC does not want you to pass a level you will not pass a level.

You have to wait for a luky board again.

It is time to quit, because I am getting frustrated and angry. And I want to have fun.

What a waste of money and time. Let's go play another game which is nice to play and gives me fun.

good bye



Graeme Pratt said...

It is hard to see how you clear the bottom left corner before the licorice falls on it. Maybe I will have to use the UFO I only just got for passing my first level on each of six days.

Graeme Pratt said...

Johnny Crush's video is worthless now that there are waffles in the bottom left.

Graeme Pratt said...

They finally gave me a board with a colour bomb next to a wrap, that got rid of the waffles and some of the jelly. I still used three hammers to get the last two jellies, so now I have none again and will need to play sugar drops tonight.

Ed Zamoe said...

Stuck for three days already. Nightmarishly hard.

Anonymous said...

Adding the fish booster was the answer.

Agnes Power said...

Posting for luck and a lucky board please!

Unknown said...

Finally passed! CB/CB combo and fish. I did this level several times. The fish is what finally did it.

Still Here said...

How are CB/CB combos possible anymore now With the current booster bot?!? Each level is made monumentally difficult and boosters are almost always required.

Pati said...

Looks like a month behind others who posted here, i know ye'all passed so how about sharing some yios meanwhile how about a friendly board King!

Anonymous said...

pfl is all i got

Unknown said...

I finally passed this level after being stuck on it for three days. I did not have any boosters left to throw at it. I made a color bomb, and that cleared the keys. A stripe-fish combo came in handy. Then a free spin for five extra moves gave me enough to finish off the last jelly. (I hate when the free spin gives me something other than extra moves.)

J.J. said...

Posting for luck yet again. Boring boring boring boring boring boring

TRE said...

Lucky board needed

FrΓ€ulein Pop said...

Posting for luck. I need help with bottom right square.

collenfan said...

Struggling here...posting for luck again.

AnΓ΄nimo said...

Efetivamente tem jogos melhores e inteligentes. NΓ£o vou perder meu tempo aqui com este jogo manipulado e ridΓ­culo. Hora de excluir o CC. Sorte para quem fica.

Laura said...

I agree. Just make it all free moves; maybe 5, 10, and 15.

Laura said...

No haters, please. I still have SD but cannot reset. I added the fish booster. I had 2 CB'S which were side by side on the opening board. One move and I was done.

Anju said...

Quit impossible lucky board plz

anonymous said...

got it first try
CB combo cleared board
two remaining jellies to clear
used two hammers
done

Aisha said...

May I have some luck please with this impossible level

Hans Andersson said...

Not everybody gets a SETUP like Cookie in the video. Besides. Its only 18 moves now and more obsticulus to clear. CC are insane in their lust to make it harder for us Who started late. Fuck you CC!!!

Hans Andersson said...

Lucky board PLEASE CC. Lucky board PLEASE CC!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hans Andersson said...

Such boring level. Close to give up. Lucky board PLEASE CC. Lucky board PLEASE CC!!!!!!!! πŸ˜ πŸ˜‘πŸ‘ΊπŸ˜ πŸ˜‘πŸ‘ΊπŸ˜ πŸ˜‘πŸ‘Ί

Hans Andersson said...

Back to just getting fishes at The boosterwheel. So boring from CC. 6 in a row nowπŸ‘ΊπŸ˜‘πŸ˜ πŸ‘ΊπŸ˜‘πŸ˜ πŸ‘ΊπŸ˜‘πŸ˜ 

Hans Andersson said...

This level makes sense!!! NOWHEREπŸ‘ΊπŸ˜‘πŸ˜ 

Nellebel said...

Te weinig zetten. AUB help πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ