Candy Crush Saga Level 2693 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 2693 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
Level 2693 Candy Crush Saga is classified as a hard level so you can expect to lose a few lives before you manage to pass it. This is a straightforward jelly level and will need some combos to pass it.
Working in the bottom left section of the board will allow the licorice to drop from the middle section so that it can be more easily cleared, remember that every time you make a move that clears licorice no more will drop so it will leave candies in the middle section which are easier to clear.
Look carefully at the board before every move and look at the conveyor to see which candies are travelling around as you can use the conveyor to make special candies and to get the combos into position.
There are not many moves so you need to make every one count, you can't afford to waste any moves. The mystery candies dropping from the dispensers can be very helpful if you are lucky and they may give you special candies to help clear the jelly.
Scroll down for another format of level 2693

Video by Cookie
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

My board doesn’t look like this.
Posting for luck
Cc

Anonymous said...

My board doesn’t match yours

Anonymous said...

I am playing from two devices one is like this board on the other devices it's totally different

Anonymous said...

My board looks nothing like this either. I'm trying very unsuccessfully I might add, to collect a ridiculous amount of yellow and red candies. What's going on cc?

Shystar said...

Posting for luck

Unknown said...

.not the right board here

Carole said...

Waiting for lucky drops

Renee V. said...

Ugh, such a difficult level...
Just posting for luck!

Unknown said...

Don’t get anywhere close !

Cptx said...

My board does not look like the one in the demo. I can’t even get close. There are not enough moves to complete. Ready to just give up.

Annie said...

And yet another "buy more moves and we'll let you pass it. Maybe" level. It's either pay out or wait for a lucky board. No skill involved