Candy Crush Saga Level 4312 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 4312 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
Level 4312 Candy Crush Saga is an orders level, you have to clear the cake and collect 10 colourbombs as well as growing the 6 popcorns. The popcorns will give you 6 of the colourbombs you need so you only have to make another 4, but it is fairly easy to make colourbombs once you have cleared the board a little.
Look for colourbomb/wrap and colourbomb/stripe combos to clear the cake and hit the popcorns as many times as possible, it doesn't matter if the colourbombs self destruct, they will still count towards the total.
This can be quite a fun level to play once you clear the board but there are not many moves so you can't afford to waste any.

Video by Cookie
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

23 comments:

sheflys said...

Still waiting for this level to be available.

TNC said...

Definitely a fun level which can be won without boosters. Barb

Judie said...

I went beyond the fun time so tried the tick and won it with 4 moves to spare.

Anonymous said...

Not a fun level for me. Struggling. Posting for luck.

Anonymous said...

Can’t get the cascading like in the video. Posting for a lucky board.

Trina said...

I HATE HATE HATE HATE CHOCOLATE AND LIQUORICE I'm finding this level so hard to get anywhere to completing as chocolate just grows and multiplies and liquorice is blocking the 2 pop corns on the right side of board so can't hit them at all 😡😡😡😡 please let me get a lucky board soon

Sharda said...

Help

Unknown said...

Got it starting with 1 bomb and tick

TRE said...

Lucky board needed

Flippenheck said...

Help please

Ellen said...

Ik krijg het niet voor elkaar, de cake wordt niet vernietigd

nicx said...

besoin d'aide et de chance please
merci
nic

Lymbo said...

How did I clear the “nightmarishly difficult” 4311 in two tries but am now stuck on this one??? Must be losing my touch but not getting close yet

Linda Maitan said...

Posting luck

Player said...

I passed the previous level in 2 attempts and it had the classification nightmarish hard. This level doesn't have a calssification and i can' t get even close passing it! I am lost here...where is the logic?????

Laura said...

I didn't think this was fun at all. First try no where even close so added CB, stripe/wrap, and checkmark boosters. If you have a checkmark booster, I found it to be the most useful. Good luck!

Tina said...

Wrong video for this level.

Hans Andersson said...

Hey there CC!!!! How about giving us all The same game. You f... NG cheaters!!! Give me a Lucky board PLEASE because of that 😡👺😠😡👺😠😡👺😠

Hans Andersson said...

15 moves!!! You got to be kidding with all these obsticouls????

Hans Andersson said...

Lucky board PLEASE. Lucky board PLEASE Lucky board PLEASE because your cheating!!!!!!!!!

LIN said...

Level 4312 is completly different to the one l am playing


Lin

Westcar said...

The game is different from the video. Harder. 26 moves, but still too hard. Cannot free up the very difficult popcorn in 26 moves.

Unknown said...

I’m only seeing 15 moves available when will they update this!?