Candy Crush Saga Level 4337 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 4337 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
Level 4337 Candy Crush Saga is a dual task level, you have to clear all the jelly and collect the two cakes. It is a bit pointless having the two cakes as part of the orders because there is jelly under them so you have to clear them to clear the jelly.
You will need quite a bit of luck to get started clearing the chocolate as the moves are very restricted by both the chocolate and the candy curls. Try to make moves at the bottom of the board if you can, although this is not always possible. As well as trying to work near the bottom look carefully for chances to make special candies to fire through the chocolate, once the board begins to clear a little it will get much easier to make specials and combos as there are only 4 colours on the board.
The spawner in the middle has to be cleared but it should be destroyed by your combos if you manage to make some. Destroying the spawner will make life much easier as it spawns chocolate every third move adding to the chocolate already on the board.

Colourbomb combos can be made fairly easily towards the end and you may need them as you might be short on moves once you have cleared the chocolate and spawner.
Video by Kazuohk
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

30 comments:

Anonymous said...

Double cb with fish

Anonymous said...

2nd try, no boosters, lucky board.

Sharda said...

Help

jackied said...

If this isn't easier tomorrow I'm done... The levels have become IMPOSSIBLE... You guys are FORcing us to quit

Anonymous said...

I hope I can play as good as the video by Kaz. I just came here to learn what’s ahead. Thank you Cookie and wish me luck!

Fons said...

I am surprised to see so few comments. Really having trouble here. When I finally clear the board I am out of moves. Patience, but really a luck level.

RJ said...

Lucky board please !!??

TRE said...

Posting for luck

Flippenheck said...

Help please

MAIZEE said...

I went in with color bomb and square and it took a while before I could get a square with a lot of same color and took fish. Worked!!

Eliza h said...

Ridiculous amount of moves. Can’t even get half. Need a super lucky board!

Petunia24 said...

Boring, tedious, no fun at all. Candy Crush you are sacrificing the players for profit😡😡

He said...

Posting for luck

Anonym said...

Impossible and boring.

jan said...

I have been on this level for so many days! Will I be allowed to move up, or is the end? So crazy!

Laura said...

I found the last column of the top cake the most difficult to clear. I used a hammer to get the last piece but probably wouldn't have needed it if I knew this when starting. Now you know! Good luck.

Crushed said...

Posting for luck

Unknown said...

Reshuffle hell! Posting for luck!

anonymous said...

passed first try using all the tips

Charper223 said...

Posting for help please. I do not have the promised number of moves (26); I have only 22 moves, and I cannot make any progress at all. Please send a lucky board if possible as I am completely stuck. Thank you.

LIN said...

Dont seem to have enough moves hopefully will get a lucky board.



Lin

Julie joel said...

I need more moves this is hard pleae candy crush more moves

Julie joel said...

This level is so boring it's not fun to play what's the point

Julie joel said...

This is a nightmarishly level even though it says hard, i've got through a N M one first time this one is so hard i need more points please candy crush

KatZ said...

Most frustrating level EVER. I CANNOT GET BOTH PIES. I need luck or a miracle. I may take a few days off I am just so fricken frustrated. Not even close. 🤬🤬🤬

Anonymous said...

This is a total joke. It not even marked as a hard level anymore. Not enough moves by half and the chocolate regenerates faster than I've ever seen it before! No way to get boosters now and not a chance of doing it without them. Sick of this whole thing.

Rute Lima said...

Waiting for December. Santa promissed me 50 colourbombs to finish this level. Impossible with so many fences, chocolates, spawner, etc. A pitty.

Unknown said...

Posting for luck. Terrible level.

baskalatka said...

Szczęśliwa tablice poproszę ,gram bez dopalaczy

Annie said...

Yet another undoable level. Impossible with only 22 moves. I don't see how they can consider these kinds of levels as games of skill when they're just a total push for money for extra moves.