Candy Crush Saga Level 4345 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 4345 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
Level 4345 Candy Crush Saga is a dual task level, you have to collect licorice and clear the jelly to complete the level.
The licorice is provided by the lucky candies which travel around the conveyor. If the board shuffles it can be helpful as it will bring the lucky candies out onto the main part of the board.
You will need some powerful combos, especially colourbomb combos to have a chance of collecting enough licorice. There are some tricky jellies to clear in the bottom left and right corners, which don't have candies dropping into them so will need to be cleared using combos.
This is a hard level although it has been made slightly easier by adding a few more moves since the video was made.

Video by Kazuohk using 2 hammers
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

26 comments:

Anonymous said...

CB combo. Use fish.

VIVIEN said...

Thanks for tip done 1st time

Anonymous said...

I’ve tried 2 colorbommbs and fish several times to no avail posting for luck

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck!!

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck

Veronica said...

How odd! Just started the game and it said oops. Not enough targets available! Game over having made one move. Must have been the wrong one. Posting for luck. The blank squares on the wheel are hard to hit

Unknown said...

I’ve been on this game for about 2 weeks. No matter what I go can’t complete it. Am getting fed up now

Michelle said...

What fish? I pick them they never show up
Sucky sucky sucky level

cedarberry said...

To Veronica above ~~ The same thing happened in my game. I counted them and all the licorice I needed was on the board at the start of the game with the lucky candy check marks...18. First move was "Ooops! Not enough targets." Uhh? Needless to say I won't be wasting the three boosters the game suggests at the beginning of the level again. = (

bramhalljulie1@gmail.com said...

Can't believe how few comments there are here. I've been playing this level for days and am nowhere near close. Still waiting for the lucky board!

Anonymous said...

Impossible level. Tried double chocolate sprinkles and fish with no success. Posting for luck.

Still Here said...

Well, this is impossible. And now that the original build a bot format is gone, I’m basically screwed. By CC

Anonymous said...

Another boring, life suckling level.

Anonymous said...

Pfl

Anonymous said...

Stuck. Unhappy with changes to build a BOT. Pfl.

CMF said...

Stuck again...ugh

Matt Bayley said...

I make 1 move, and get the "oops" message same as Veronica. Don't know if level is hard or not

Matt Bayley said...

This level is officially brutal. Now, I also have no access to build a bot unless I pass new levels. This level is officially the end for me for a while. They make levels impossible without boosters, then make it more difficult to get them.

I used to spend money on this game, but screw that. King doesn't care about loyal players, I won't give the mb money.

Does my little bit matter? No. But more and more are getting to where I am

TRE said...

Lucky board needed

Anonymous said...

Really hard level...waiting for a very lucky board :-( :-( :-( :-(

RJ said...

hmmmmn no comments after June, 2019. I hope people are quitting this shitty game. So boring!!!

Sherelle said...

Pfl please

ITZIK said...

Only luck cant help me

Julie joel said...

Can get the liqurice but still loads of gels to get i need more moves please candy crush

Anon said...

Impossible level. So boring playing the same level endlessly and getting nowhere near. Posting for luck!

Rute Lima said...

I'm counting. Tablet plus computer 62 tries. Is that funny for you? or am I so incompetent? If yes, how could i reach more than 4000 games? and i used to have fun"