Candy Crush Saga Level 4383 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 4383 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
Level 4383 Candy Crush Saga is classified as a nightmarishly hard level so you can expect to lose a few lives before you manage to pass it without boosters.
This level has been made significantly easier since it was first released as red candies have been removed so it is much easier to make combos and blast the chocolate.
The first and most important thing you need to do is to clear the chocolate and at the same time hit the spawner in the middle as many times as you can.
Stripe/wrap combos work well but colourbomb combos are, as usual, much better at clearing the chocolate and jelly.
I have posted two videos below, one as the level is at the moment with 30 moves and 4 colours and the second is the original with 5 colours and 35 moves.
Video by Cookie completed in 23 moves.


Original video by Johnny Crush with 5 colours and 35 moves.



Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

22 comments:

Roger75 said...

First here? Too easy for comments?
Posting for luck.

Roger75 said...

What's the difference between a level with an owl above it than one with a dark cloud? Which one is harder?

Anonymous said...

Lucky board please CC

Anonymous said...

Onmogelijk level, niet doorheen te komen. Stoppen is de enigste optie byeee

Anonymous said...

Crap level I see.
Roger75.

Unknown said...

They put the red back in

Roger75 said...

After tons of boosters wasted, I finally passed... but I will never ever buy anything from them! Hahaha!!

Anonymous said...

no red on my board. started with a color bomb combo no other boosters and got it first time with 15 moves left over good luck

Anonymous said...

I had red also. I switched to iPhone. Only 4 colours there. Lot easier

Sunny in Buffalo said...

Lucky to get CB CB combo,no red, done with 9 moves to spare!

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck 🍀

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck 😥

Tou52 said...

Posting for luck

Anonymous said...

Not classified as anything on my app but it should be! It's a nightmare even with the full bot and all other boosters

Anonymous said...

Pfl. Watched the vid. Good job, Cookie! I can’t put 2 cb at the beginning, so all I can hope is to be able to make special candies like crazy like you did:)

TRE said...

posting for luck

Unknown said...

FINALLY!

The fish booster doesn't regenerate.

I passed by using full Bot Booster (with all available extras - you know, you play past max on that one and your get some add'l timed boosters)

I tried several times with Space Booster (that one has no extra boosts once maxed) and couldn't quite get to the end.

Happy Crushing!

Obie's Mom

Tina said...

Posting for luck

Laura said...

Good question. Now with the Chocolate Box, it would help to know.

Laura said...

I only had one CB to start but was able to make another on the board. Used a hand swap to get them together. I also had already cleared quite a bit. After CB combo, the last few were easy. Good luck everyone.

Unknown said...

Posting for luck.

Unknown said...

Help