Candy Crush Saga Level 4387 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 4387 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie
Level 4387 Candy crush Saga is a straightforward jelly level, but there are candy curls which make it a bit harder. You need a good start, hopefully you can make a stripe or a wrap fairly quickly to get you started. Working in the bottom half of the board to begin with doesn't really help as the candies are unable to drop through until you have cleared some of the candy curls.
Most of the candies are chameleon candies so it is a bit harder to plan moves, especially at the start, so if you see a move that will make a wrapped candy don't wait, make it while you have the chance as wraps are very good for clearing this level.
As the board begins to clear it gets easier to make the combos you need, so once you start to open up the board you should be able to clear the jelly providing you have enough moves left.

Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

28 comments:

Anonymous said...

CB/wrap is the best start!

Carol the elder said...

I went with a CB/stripe combo because there were a lot of the stripe color on the board. Finished in four moves.

Anonymous said...

my board keep shuffle cant event unlock all the keys. Is this another stupid jokes very frustrating playing CC

Unknown said...

4387 levels and STILL never had a Jackpot!

Taytay5 said...

So true! What's up with that? Why is it there if they are not going to let us win it!

Anonymous said...

posting for luck

Anonymous said...

Yuk these levels that don't take much time to lose really cuts down on the time I have to spend with this game

Anonymous said...

Really enjoy watching your video. Thank you.

Sindy said...

Helppppppp Meeeeee

Donna said...

I haven't seen any keys on this klevel....two less moves now...all I am getting is reshuffles...sort of boring...posting for luck

cookie56 said...

Posting for luck.

TRE said...

posting for luck

Cruella714 said...

I'm also posting for LUCK, and I also find this level boring due to limited moves....I'm also at this level without EVER getting "jackpot".. I don't think that is ever given, EVER!!! I'm also a bit confused as to why there is only 12 comments, this is a VERY HARD LEVEL. Maybe I just need to post for LUCK! We shall SEE!!

Alessandra said...

Straightforward level says Cookie ... I don’t think so!
Those awful chameleon candles are migraine- inducing and make it impossible to plan moves to create combos. Another joke of a level .

Laura said...

No keys that I know of.

Laura said...

I HATE the strobing candy levels!

collenfan said...

Doesn't seem like it should be so difficult. Posting for luck again for this level.

lorraine said...

Posting for luck. What's with all the levels where you need a lucky board other wise it's boring and impossible;(

Anju said...

Posting for luck

Anne said...

The board only has 13 moves now! Impossible

Carole said...

Lucky board please. Impossible

yuliya said...

It now only has 13 moves. Impossible

Cindy. Buckels said...

Seems Impossible without boosters.
And boosters seem to be really hard to get Since we’ve had new developers.
UnLess you pay. Just not as much fun anymore but I’ve come so far I just can’t quit.

Hans Andersson said...

Dont waste boosters!!!! The game just put them into locked positions at no use!!! πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ πŸ‘Ί. Lucky board PLEASE. Lucky board PLEASE CC. Ut

Hans Andersson said...

Posting for luck!! Lucky board PLEASE CC. THIS level is insane. No skills needed, JUST pure luck!!! πŸ˜ πŸ‘ΊπŸ˜‘πŸ˜ πŸ‘ΊπŸ˜‘

Hans Andersson said...

Where is my Lucky board? Boring level, sooo please. A Lucky board PLEASE CC!!

Hans Andersson said...

COME ON CCC, CC LUCKY BOARD. YOU HAVE MADE THIS LEVEL IMPOSSIBLE!!! πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ‘ΊπŸ‘ΊπŸ‘ΊπŸ‘ΊπŸ‘ΊπŸ‘ΊπŸ‘Ί. Soo give me the LUCKY BOARD NOW!!!!!!!!!!

Hans Andersson said...

THANK YOU CC. THAT HELPED. THIS TIME THE MOVES WASN'T MADE BY ME. SO THANKS. BUT WHY MAKE SO STUPID LEVELS ?? it should be fun to play. Not anoying!!!